223944 Bullies, 1307 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 34
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    6/24/2009 10:57pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Cy Q. Faunce

    Discussion thread for Cy Q. Faunce. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button
  2. 3moose1 is offline
    3moose1's Avatar

    United States Marine.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Clemente
    Posts
    9,530

    Posted On:
    6/25/2009 12:42am

    Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh lawd. How does moosey get a wiki page about him?

    ****, i'm going to regret asking that, as I'm sure one will be created, with less then flattering contents...


    I think your wiki should have something about your MA experience, though

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
  3. sochin101 is offline
    sochin101's Avatar

    Graviora Manent

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,886

    Posted On:
    6/25/2009 2:19am

    Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It happens when you click the 'discussion' tag on the relevant page, I think.

    Cy doesn't strike me as the self-aggrandizing type, so I don't think he's off gathering pages of info on how awesome he is.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

    Gandhi

  4. honesty is offline
    honesty's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    1,060

    Posted On:
    6/25/2009 2:21am


     Style: SAMBO

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, apart from if you look at the history of the page, he wrote it as well...
  5. sochin101 is offline
    sochin101's Avatar

    Graviora Manent

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,886

    Posted On:
    6/25/2009 2:33am

    Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Button-cute, rapier-keen, Texan-brown and pauper-poor is Cy Q. Faunce, whose awkward, burly figure is better known to the twilit half-world of five continents than to the employment agencies of Minneapolis, Minnesota. That he possesses the power to become invisible to finance companies; that his laboratory is tooled up to manufacture destructive robots he refers to as "Heavy Metal Apes" on a fantastic scale; and that he owns one of the rare mouths in which butter has never melted are legends treasured by every schoolboy.
    Shackled to the mighty wheel of Bullshido, Faunce spends his few hours outside of work raising turkeys which he occasionally displays on Congress Avenue, and stirs little from his alembics and retorts. Those who know hint that the light burning late in his laboratory may result in a breathtaking electric bill. Queried, he shrugs with the fatalism of your true Oriental. "Mektoub," he observes curtly. "It is written."
    This is more accurate than anything on wikipedia.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

    Gandhi

  6. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    6/25/2009 2:51pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    It happens when you click the 'discussion' tag on the relevant page, I think.
    Correct. It was an accidental move; I thought it would redirect me to my member profile on Bullshido.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    Cy doesn't strike me as the self-aggrandizing type, so I don't think he's off gathering pages of info on how awesome he is.
    I tried to condense it to a couple of paragraphs.
  7. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    6/25/2009 2:55pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    oh lawd. How does moosey get a wiki page about him?

    ****, i'm going to regret asking that, as I'm sure one will be created, with less then flattering contents...


    I think your wiki should have something about your MA experience, though
    My martial arts experience is detailed in my member profile. I wrote the wiki page on a whim, and to prevent others from doing it on my behalf.

    I will not put up a wiki page about you, defamatory or otherwise, unless and until you contribute something of note to this site, the wiki, or the martial arts in general. Possibly the UG throwdown will qualify, if you can avoid visibly soiling yourself on camera. Your readmission to the ranks of the DHS-eligible does not qualify as notable, except as an example of the admins falling asleep at the switch.
  8. 3moose1 is offline
    3moose1's Avatar

    United States Marine.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Clemente
    Posts
    9,530

    Posted On:
    6/25/2009 9:33pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    I will not put up a wiki page about you, defamatory or otherwise, unless and until you contribute something of note to this site, the wiki, or the martial arts in general. Possibly the UG throwdown will qualify, if you can avoid visibly soiling yourself on camera. Your readmission to the ranks of the DHS-eligible does not qualify as notable, except as an example of the admins falling asleep at the switch.

    this is so fucking good, in terms of burning me.


    8/10

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
  9. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,227

    Posted On:
    6/25/2009 10:02pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Your readmission to the ranks of the DHS-eligible does not qualify as notable, except as an example of the admins falling asleep at the switch.
    I am never asleep in my forums whippersnapper.

    3moose1 has not made a crappy post in the basic forum for quite some time to my knowledge. He also knows that if he screws up and makes a garbage post, he will be banished again immediately. He might be allowed back in the house, but it's a very short leash.
  10. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    6/25/2009 11:57pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I am never asleep in my forums whippersnapper.
    Then you did this consciously, which is worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    3moose1 has not made a crappy post in the basic forum for quite some time to my knowledge. He also knows that if he screws up and makes a garbage post, he will be banished again immediately. He might be allowed back in the house, but it's a very short leash.
    This is akin to pardoning a double parricide on the theory that she is fresh out of parents.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.