Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Michael

Posted On:
    11/01/2002 10:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tie my students up with their belt and choke them with it.

Two guys walk into a bar....ouch that's gotta hurt.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2002 10:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your such a good teach, Mike

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2002 11:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HERE YOU GO AGAIN!-PEACE

I see a lot of questions on this message board concerning young black belts and I can say that the credibility of a 5 or 6 year old black belt can be questioned. After all, the bones are still developing, the second set of teeth have not come in yet, nor have they developed intellectual capacity to understand the complete reason why they do Taekwondo. However, this is the time to begin these developements for children because the sooner they add Taekwondo training to their lives, the sooner they will develope those things required to be successful in life-such as control of self, flexing the WILL muscle, and sticking to a goal. It's kind of like training a toddler to pick up his clothes off the floor; the sooner they are taught, the sooner they realize their independence and confidence.
    Personally, I think having a 5 year old black belt is innovative and for now, it may seem uncredible. However, in the future, I think this will become more and more of a competition to see who can produce the most credible 5 or 6 year old black belt. I am a witness to 2 four year old purple belts at my school, who with a little more height, could knock me out cold. They will both be 5 in December. Imagine what they will be doing 5 years from now. They will be better than I ever dreamed of being.

Thanks----------Jazzkickerr

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2002 11:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THE ABOVE POST CAME FROM ATA BOARD:
    2819 Tiny Tigers are innovative JAZZKICKERR 11/1/2002 12 http://www.ataonline.com/forum/index.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2002 11:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, that certainly was enough for me to laugh my ass off.

- Stipe -

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2002 11:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Michael, that was not written by a seventeen year old, I know this person and shes 23. I dont agree with the six year old BB thing, or below 10 for that matter. I would never have a six year old teach anybody.
  7. Michael

Posted On:
    11/02/2002 12:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? must've misread it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/02/2002 12:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    read between the lines idiot. a six year should never be a black belt let alone teach a class. however with so many young black belts out there it is kind of hard to escape them and they still deserve respect not because they are a black belt but because they are a part of martial arts and if you took your martial arts career serious at all you would of learned at white belt. i beleive that the ATA IS A GREAT PROGRAM AND HAS MANY TALENTED FIGHTERS ( NONE OF THEM 6 YEAR OLDS). six year olds are GIVEN black belts to keep the money coming in not because of their skills. if you could open your eyes a little wider you would see that you can learn something new from everyone. signed, sandra.

Edited by - atasuppoter on November 01 2002 23:23:59

Edited by - atasuppoter on November 01 2002 23:25:30

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/02/2002 12:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sandra, if black belts are given away to keep the money coming in..... then the ATA is not a good program. It's a MCdojo.
  10. Michael

Posted On:
    11/02/2002 1:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Idiot huh? Kinda make you wonder.....anyway thank you for supporting your local McDojo ATAsupporter.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast