Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/15/2009 9:14am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just saw this thread today.. I would like to attend at least Saturday.. Let me see if I can get some other guys from my school to go.

You should also repost in Advanced Grappling discussion, and I can post over at the underground if you want.

Thanks
    Brian

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2009 1:09pm

Style: JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WE HAVE SAD NEWS!!!

The Clinic will only take on SATURDAY AUGUST 1st, 2009 due to lack of commitment.
    This can change and we can STILL have all 3 days if we get more commitments of people being there.

I was hoping for 40 to attend! This is VERY inexpenses clinic. It is only a donation we are asking from you. $5.00 $10.00 $100.00 whatever you can give.

Unemployment is high, No Jobs, and Family Bills, we understand and this is why we are ofering this. But, we have expenses to cover and need to make sure we have people attending this event.

Is this a bad date? When is a good date?

I am asking if you are attending PLEASE SEND ME A NOTE by E MAIL. Please dont say you are coming on this thread. I would like to have a E Mail

E Mail at Markjudo@aol.com, I need to know by THURSDAY, JULY 23rd to determine if this will be a 1 day clinic or a 3 day weekend clinic.

Mark Hunter

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    7/19/2009 2:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bonez05 View Post
    Just saw this thread today.. I would like to attend at least Saturday.. Let me see if I can get some other guys from my school to go.

You should also repost in Advanced Grappling discussion, and I can post over at the underground if you want.

Thanks
    Brian
    I don't think posting at the Underground would be a good idea...

...I don't have many fans over there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2009 3:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As of 4:30PM, Monday July 20th, 2009

No one has sent me a E Mail at markjudo@aol.com saying that they are 100% coming to the clinic.

Mark Tripp - What do you want to do?
    3 Days - 2 Days - 1 Day - Or CANCEL the entire Clinic?

Posted On:
    7/20/2009 3:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If we hear nothing by this weekend we cancel the entire event. As of now its only one day, Saturday.

Woke up in the mortuary

Posted On:
    7/20/2009 5:49pm

Style: Judo, Sub wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am recovering from a knee surgery so I probably can't go barring miraculous recovery, but I will continue posting the information. I think we need to get the info out on more forums than just Bullshido - is there some way to get it disseminated through the Ohio Judo network? I am sure a lot of judo people would be very interested in it.

I can get the info to 3 different BJJ/MMA places and the local university Judo club (but a lot are out due to the summer there), but that is just Columbus. Just tell me what to send and it's there. I am sure there are more people in the Dayton, Akron, etc area that would be interested but I am not sure how to get the word out. Bullshido is great but isn't all-encompassing, especially in terms of the Ohio area. We should develop a system for posting on other forums too - both to share the opportunity of this training and to get a bigger turnout.

I'm thinking Judoforum would make a start. Maybe NHBgear? I don't have an account there. Lockflow would be good too.

Rambling summary: we need to get the word out to more than just the BS community - we don't have enough Ohioans to sustain these seminars. Also, what do I put down when advertising this seminar?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 10:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: western MA, Sambo, boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mark, I am gathering info from all my guys here. I will shoot you an email just as soon as i get a final headcount.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 8:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great Thank You

I just want to make sure Mark Tripp isnt wasting his time on clinics where the numbers are Low. It takes a lot out of him to put these on. His Health is very important and he needs to take care of it. He doesnt need the Stress that the clinics puts on him. I just dont understand why it is hard to get the numbers up. Mark knows his stuff and I feel everyone can learn from him and he doesnt charge much for the clinics. This clinic is EVEN free for those who cant pay.

gas cost = motel cost = food cost = his time
    We should be able to cover this

Woke up in the mortuary

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 11:36am

Style: Judo, Sub wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do we have settled details? As soon as I have them I will do the internet equivalent of flyering - both on forums and contacting MMA gyms.

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 1:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, we are in a Catch 22. You want to know to get people, until I have the people I don't know.

I would just say Saturday and what we planned on doing that day until we see more. I am willing to do two days, no problem; but I really need to take home money this time, like $500 or more. If I don't, I will have major problems next month.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast