Page 8 of 64 First ... 4567891011121858 ... Last
  1. #71
    Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option. supporting member
    datdamnmachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,718
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You are still missing what I am saying. I want them to do everything you and MTripp suggest.

    They are not obligated nor are they required to tell us anything. I hope I am wrong.

    I read the link provided and only the sexual misconduct and molester have listings. Other than that, and one other mutual sounding thing, I can't find why anyone else has been banned.

    Here is what is funny:

    Everyone is reading what I say as weird.

    This is all it says about these people on their website:



    Notice, there is no reason listed.
    That was the one thing I thought was very weird. It's like they are just dropping the banned for various other reasons unless you do something really really bad then they are going to publish it. Otherwise, they let you keep your honor...so to speak.

  2. #72

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatzami View Post
    Got banned from MT for linking to this thread, le sigh.
    An Admin posted in the MT thread (underline mine):

    "Filter circumvention, trolling, fraud busting are all not acceptable here."

    That line is ridiculous. How can the author not realize it?

    ...damn. You're bad, you circumvent filters! And don't you know that frauds aren't to be busted?

  3. #73
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    actually, that makes perfect sense to me. if they don't know what they're doing with fraud work, they could wind up in a serious legal thorn bush. even if someone is a fraud, if you don't do your due dilligance, you can be sued for slander/libel for calling them a fraud.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  4. #74

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    actually, that makes perfect sense to me. if they don't know what they're doing with fraud work, they could wind up in a serious legal thorn bush. even if someone is a fraud, if you don't do your due dilligance, you can be sued for slander/libel for calling them a fraud.
    I didn't consider it in that light. It makes sense. I'm just used to this place I guess, as if the whole internets was about hard facts and evidence gathering.

    Anyway it still sounds a little ...sad.

  5. #75
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,753
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by creativo View Post
    I didn't consider it in that light. It makes sense. I'm just used to this place I guess, as if the whole internets was about hard facts and evidence gathering.

    Anyway it still sounds a little ...sad.
    YouTube - The Business - Welcome To The Real World

  6. #76
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by creativo View Post
    An Admin posted in the MT thread (underline mine):

    "Filter circumvention, trolling, fraud busting are all not acceptable here."

    That line is ridiculous. How can the author not realize it?

    ...damn. You're bad, you circumvent filters! And don't you know that frauds aren't to be busted?
    a) I did not circumvent the filter, I merely did not want bots crawling the link. www DOT bullshido DOT com/.... is not trying to circumvent a filter, it's just good netequitte!

    b) I was certainly not trolling! Sirc trolls, I dispense worldly wisdom with poise and elegance!

    c) I was not fraud busting, I was linking!

    :icon_sunn < Picture of Innocence!

    Man, and I re-registered only to find the thread closed!
    Last edited by ignatzami; 7/28/2009 10:16am at .
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

  7. #77
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, i guess they just want to stay as far away from it as possible. i can't say i blame them. would you really want a forum full of ninjers to run an investigation for you?
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  8. #78
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    yeah, i guess they just want to stay as far away from it as possible. i can't say i blame them. would you really want a forum full of ninjers to run an investigation for you?
    What bothers me is more the fact that all I did was link to this thread, and maybe a bit more, and they don't even allow linking to Bullshido!

    Just seems a little hear/see/speak no evil.
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

  9. #79
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and they are a bunch of ninjer loving douche puddles....
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  10. #80
    joecos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    877
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    yeah, i guess they just want to stay as far away from it as possible. i can't say i blame them. would you really want a forum full of ninjers to run an investigation for you?
    If you were claiming to be a ninjer, would you want anyone doing any investigations at all.....

Page 8 of 64 First ... 4567891011121858 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO