Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263 64 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 10:17pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    Arguing with intellects like this is truly a fools errand.
    I leave you to your misunderstandings, both intentional and unintentional, your slights, your insults, you games, your Bullshido.

As I stated previously, no frauds are allowed to hide on MartialTalk, anyone who can act like an mature adult is welcome, and anyone who cannot is not. You are welcome to sign up yourselves and see. Martialtalk . Com.

Peace.

Oh the irony now that we have days of posting from you is that your behavior can hardly be described as "mature" or "adult". How many times have you said that you were leaving? You keep on coming back, what's wrong? Have you discovered how boring your site is?

**** it, you don't even have the integrity to back up your own words, how can anyone even trust you to keep any sort of deal or promise? Give us a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 10:18pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Snake you must be with the Horde? Martial Talk and all the Martial Talk pukes are nothing less the Alliance shitheads.....I eat Alliance and their Martial Talk nuthuggers for lunch on Bleeding Hollow. Oh wait, Martial Talk is above all this Martial Talk and it's members do not understand what the term Martial is or how to Talk.

(I hope that drivel above will help drive Martial Talk thread on Bullshido up in the Google hits, can't wait until my visit with the orthopedic tomorrow so I can get cleared for training and do less Martial Talk and more scrapping................I really hate typing that though, For The Horde!!!!!)

:wcacjack<---Cactus Jack does not appreciate Martial Talk and wants to use the barbwire baseball bat on Martial Talk's ass.
    Last edited by catfishaggie; 9/30/2009 10:22pm at .

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 10:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    Snake you must be with the Horde? Martial Talk and all the Martial Talk pukes are nothing less the Alliance shitheads.....I eat Alliance and their Martial Talk nuthuggers for lunch on Bleeding Hollow. Oh wait, Martial Talk is above all this Martial Talk and it's members do not understand what the term Martial is or how to Talk.

(I hope that drivel above will help drive Martial Talk thread on Bullshido up in the Google hits, can't wait until my visit with the orthopedic tomorrow so I can get cleared for training and do less Martial Talk and more scrapping................I really hate typing that though, For The Horde!!!!!)

:wcacjack<---Cactus Jack does not appreciate Martial Talk and wants to use the barbwire baseball bat on Martial Talk's ass.
    It is attitudes like this that will drive a wedge between the two sites joining forces and.........

.....well, I can't really think of a benefit for joining forces.

:)

Posted On:
    10/01/2009 12:13am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just looked, and no joke...it's got "friendly martial arts discussion" splattered all over it. Uh..what the hell is friendly about martial arts? No wonder there was such a stink with people trying to out a fraud over there.

Pile on's = anything deemed unfriendly.

At least one side benefit of this shitstorm, is that Keaith is now an avid member of the bullshido community.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 3:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Warcraft 3

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow you guys really did attack the poor ****. 5 bucks says he has no education past high school. Has little going for him. No woman. and wants a little attention and a little pride.

The poor **** pretends to have like 5 belts and you all attack him for it? **** it, 20 bucks a piece for each belt what does it matter. ZenofAnger why are you pretending to be angry you had 4 sessions with the guy.

It's pretty interesting how a guy can lie about literally everything, but still. You guys ganged up on him pretty good.

One last thought. I think he received all the attention he wanted though, this must have been heaven and all he had to do was pretend like he had a few pieces of clothing rofl. Good work 'bullies'

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 5:42pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fadfad View Post
    wow you guys really did attack the poor ****. 5 bucks says he has no education past high school. Has little going for him. No woman. and wants a little attention and a little pride.

The poor **** pretends to have like 5 belts and you all attack him for it? **** it, 20 bucks a piece for each belt what does it matter. ZenofAnger why are you pretending to be angry you had 4 sessions with the guy.

It's pretty interesting how a guy can lie about literally everything, but still. You guys ganged up on him pretty good.

One last thought. I think he received all the attention he wanted though, this must have been heaven and all he had to do was pretend like he had a few pieces of clothing rofl. Good work 'bullies'

If you actually read the thread, the reason he was investigated was because he was teaching others. If he was some troll just pretending to have belts, there wouldn't have been an investigation. In fact, if you read the thread, one member suggested that no investigation take place until that member found out Morton was teaching.

Lurk more, post less. And try to work on the whole "not sounding retarded in your posts" thing.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 7:48pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    keep in mind, he was FOUND TO HAVE FORGED OTHER PEOPLES DIPLOMAS!!!! the owner of the kodokan diploma that morton altered could have filed a civil suit against morton if he wanted. the gracies could have filed a rather large suit against him. his lies about the military fell very very close to the stolen valor act.

i could go and start posting that i'm a ju dan in 15 different styles of MA and that i kicked brock lesner's ass at wendy's last week. i would probably get made fun of and banned.

the investigations start when there is FRAUD (a criminal act) that is perpetrated within the martial arts world. now, go take your penis, stretch it behind your balls to your asshole, and go **** yourself.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 11:24pm

Style: Judo+soon 2b bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

:tongue3::tongue3::tongue3::tongue3: :tongue3::tongue3::tongue3::tongue3: :tongue3::tongue3::tongue3::tongue3:

That's all I have to say to you, good sir. Thanks for being a piece of **** poster!
    Last edited by ZenOfAnger; 11/01/2009 11:28pm at .
    Let your anger be like a monkey trapped inside a pinata; waiting inside, hoping that the children don't break through with the stick.

-Master Tang (Kung Pow! Enter the Fist)

A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
    Bill Cosby

The believer is happy, the doubter wise.
    Greek proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/02/2009 12:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The poor **** pretends to have like 5 belts and you all attack him for it?
    Um, what exactly did you think this site was for?

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    11/02/2009 1:07am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stories about chi and happy puppies, obviously.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!