9/28/2009 1:29am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do Shaolin Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    Site is safe. Prove otherwise.
    Nice try sidestepping the argument.
    Let's see... I wrote in the form of a question "what kind of intrusive crap are you trying to put on my machine"
    You tried to redefine my term into "virus", call me a liar, and threaten me with libel.
    I stick to my original term and assert that by a simple exercise of IE8 "Tools, Internet Options, Browsing History, Settings, View Files" I can see that every time I hit your site I get two tracking cookies.
    I still don't know why your forums page takes so long to load, but based on the irrelevent drivel I saw posted there, it's not worth waiting 10 seconds.
    Anyway, instead of manning up and saying "Hey dude, sorry I called you a liar, my definition of intrusive is different than yours."
    You write "Site is safe, prove me wrong."
    Da svidanya, bolshoi durak

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 11:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes Tom, a plan within a plan, *hehehehe* disguised as an idiotic pen0r-jab.

the dude is from Riverside Ca after all: tire-burning capital of the West.
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 1:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge View Post
    yes Tom, a plan within a plan, *hehehehe* disguised as an idiotic pen0r-jab.

the dude is from Riverside Ca after all: tire-burning capital of the West.
    Haha. Just passin through. Okay well, I have been passing through for a long time, so I guess I am stuck here.
    I never did get a response (as to what exactly MT cookies are for, in reference to non-users), and I certainly am not naive enough to assert that most websites don't attach google and adclick cookies (remember, I work in marketing / advertising). When pages load slowly, I am concerned either A) Things are going on behind the scenes, or B) It's just a lousy website. In MT's case I believe both may be true. Now, looking out on the horizon, the original storm I thought was impending has been replaced by an actual Tsunami. My initial concern of what kind of tracking MT does (which was not made clear in their privacy policy) has been replaced by the interaction with professor numbnuts from MT, but, instead of being soaked with water and whipped by wind, I am soiled by his crappy illogic and irritated by the sound of his self-aggrandizement and false accusations echoing through my brain....
    Last edited by brianhuard; 9/28/2009 1:12pm at .

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 1:27pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    A great many libertarians seem to oppose not only government restrictions on private enterprise, but private commentary thereupon as well. Usually these people are hawking products of dubious value, and resent any intrusion upon their con game. The rest are just fuzzy-minded dorks.
    Libertarians are just Republicans who smoke pot :5censored
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 1:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by brianhuard View Post
    Haha. Just passin through. Okay well, I have been passing through for a long time, so I guess I am stuck here.
    I never did get a response (as to what exactly MT cookies are for, in reference to non-users), and I certainly am not naive enough to assert that most websites don't attach google and adclick cookies (remember, I work in marketing / advertising). When pages load slowly, I am concerned either A) Things are going on behind the scenes, or B) It's just a lousy website. In MT's case I believe both may be true. Now, looking out on the horizon, the original storm I thought was impending has been replaced by an actual Tsunami. My initial concern of what kind of tracking MT does (which was not made clear in their privacy policy) has been replaced by the interaction with professor numbnuts from MT, but, instead of being soaked with water and whipped by wind, I am soiled by his crappy illogic and irritated by the sound of his self-aggrandizement and false accusations echoing through my brain....
    nah, I'm just hassling you.

But one serious note, here on Bullshido: MT=Muay Thai whereas Martial Talk=LARPfest. Please use the proper acronyms!

as you were...
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 2:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge View Post
    nah, I'm just hassling you.

But one serious note, here on Bullshido: MT=Muay Thai whereas Martial Talk=LARPfest. Please use the proper acronyms!

as you were...
    Okay, thanks. I tried to go to noobee town for info but I was really temped to pounce on all the "hi, I am 16 and I am thinking of taking martial arts" posters. I don't mind doing a little snipe hunting, but I couldn't bring my self to pull the trigger on those innocent little doves. So I had to get out quick.

Well, it's too bad that guy is so high strung. I was thinking of joining over there and registering as a Black Belt, champion MMA fighter, an ordained Minister, high priest of Zen, and whatever else I could buy. Then, working in reverse, I could find a Martial Arts school that takes LARPfest seriously and say "of course I am all these things - just look on the Internet"
    There's only one flaw with that... obviously nobody takes them seriously!
    Last edited by brianhuard; 9/28/2009 2:31pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 3:57pm

Style: crappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still don't understand the point of mentioning how many people sign up for MT as opposed to this site.

A lot of people eat at McDonalds. This does not make the food less composed of feces.

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 4:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaii View Post
    I still don't understand the point of mentioning how many people sign up for MT as opposed to this site.
    It was his point, not ours. It's just amusing that he was wrong.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 4:34pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    I said:
    So, Bullshido got 20k new signups in the last year. MartialTalk 3k.
    Zaii there said

A lot of people eat at McDonalds. This does not make the food less composed of feces.
    And Cy, the Fountain of WizzDumb said:
    Now, I know my number is accurate for the date range between 11-2-2008 & 9-27-2009, and I'm sure any Admin here could check and report if my educated guess on bullshido's registrations is accurate, or even close. Which if it was, makes you wrong Cy. Again. Interesting comparing Bullshido to McDonalds though. I guess we'd be Red Robin in comparison. LOL!

MY only point in mentioning the numbers, was to agree more people sign up here than at MT.

Have a nice day Cy. Or, can I call you "Grimace"? LOL!

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 4:47pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    Again. Interesting comparing Bullshido to McDonalds though. I guess we'd be Red Robin in comparison. LOL!
    Actually no, if we're McDonald's then Martial Talk is the greasy spoon diner in the bad part of town where people are forbidden from complaining to the Health Inspector about the roach-infested food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.