228157 Bullies, 4573 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 481 to 490 of 638
Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 394546474849 5051525359 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Sam Browning is online now

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,864

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 11:23pm

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since we ban Spambots, and we have about 3,000 bans since 2002 (of which at least 90% are bots or duplicate account) I would predict that 300 to 600 were spambots.
  2. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 11:31pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    So, Bullshido got 20k new signups in the last year. MartialTalk 3k.
    How many spam bots, trolls, lurkers?
    How many active accounts (ie used in the last 90 days)?
    How many visitors in your logs, etc?
    Show us yours, admin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    Hey, I'll say it. You have more traffic than MT. So what? MT has more traffic than thousands of other forums, communities, etc.
    And yet, not long ago you were arguing that we were insignificant because our work went unread.

    You're a total idiot.

    The thing is, I don't mind your policies per se. They're weak and stupid, but whatever. The thing I mind is your bitchy backshots at Bullshido, and your constant implications that our investigations are not respectable. That's a lie and you know it. So does the USJA. So, apparently, does the Internet.
  3. brianhuard is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Riverside County, CA
    Posts
    49

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 11:43pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do Shaolin Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    So, Bullshido got 20k new signups in the last year. MartialTalk 3k..... Hey, I'll say it. You have more traffic than MT. So what?
    Yeah dude, and as a noob around here I'll tell you, these frickin admins and mods can be brutal.
    But, the one night I tried to wipe off the blood, stitch myself up and log on to Martial Talk, when I clicked on the "Forums" link my CPU went crazy.
    It happened three times!
    What the hell kind of intrusive crap are you trying to put on my machine?
    Anyway, I gave up on MT. I figure, worse case, Bullshido may set me back 40 or fifty bucks for a therapeutic counseling session or a self-esteem workshop at my local church or synagogue... that's beats 160 dollars at the local Geek Squad for an infected or crashed hard drive!
    Last edited by brianhuard; 9/27/2009 11:50pm at .
  4. Kaith Rustaz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Where its Really Cold
    Posts
    308

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 11:47pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Since we ban Spambots, and we have about 3,000 bans since 2002 (of which at least 90% are bots or duplicate account) I would predict that 300 to 600 were spambots.
    Thank you. 580 banned, 200 aprox. for multiple accounts, trolling, trying to move bootlegs, rest are spammers.
  5. Kaith Rustaz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Where its Really Cold
    Posts
    308

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 11:54pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by brianhuard View Post
    Yeah dude, and as a noob around here I'll tell you, these frickin admins and mods can be brutal.
    But, the one night I tried to wipe off the blood, stitch myself up and log on to Martial Talk, when I clicked on the "Forums" link my CPU went crazy.
    It happened three times!
    What the hell kind of intrusive crap are you trying to put on my machine?
    Anyway, I gave up on MT. I figure, worse case, Bullshido may set me back 40 or fifty bucks for a therapeutic counseling session or a self-esteem workshop at my local church or synagogue... that's beats 160 dollars at the local Geek Squad for an infected or crashed hard drive!
    MartialTalk and it's server are regularly checked for security and issues. By me, by our data center, and by 3rd parties. The sites clean. If you really had a problem, it was on your end.
    http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/mar...k.com/summary/
    http://safeweb.norton.com/report/sho...lk.com&x=0&y=0
  6. theotherserge is offline
    theotherserge's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North of San Francisco
    Posts
    4,458

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 11:57pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    MartialTalk and it's server are regularly checked for security and issues. By me, by our data center, and by 3rd parties. The sites clean. If you really had a problem, it was on your end.
    http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/mar...k.com/summary/
    http://safeweb.norton.com/report/sho...lk.com&x=0&y=0
    yeah, blame the victim; nice going faggg!
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)
  7. Tom Kagan is offline
    Tom Kagan's Avatar

    Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Posts
    5,602

    Posted On:
    9/28/2009 12:07am

    supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    And yet, not long ago you were arguing that we were insignificant because our work went unread.
    You beat me to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    The thing is, I don't mind your policies per se. They're weak and stupid, but whatever.
    They are also amusingly ironic when viewed in the light of his libertarian bent.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

    "Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

    My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
  8. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    9/28/2009 12:15am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan View Post
    They are also amusingly ironic when viewed in the light of his libertarian bent.
    A great many libertarians seem to oppose not only government restrictions on private enterprise, but private commentary thereupon as well. Usually these people are hawking products of dubious value, and resent any intrusion upon their con game. The rest are just fuzzy-minded dorks.
  9. Kaith Rustaz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Where its Really Cold
    Posts
    308

    Posted On:
    9/28/2009 12:35am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge View Post
    yeah, blame the victim; nice going faggg!
    Fine. Prove the accusation is anything other than unsubstantiated libel.

    In 10 claims of "your site gave me a virus", all came from people with issues against the site, none were ever substantiated with any proof, and independent analysis (unless you are suggesting that I have any influence over those 2 firms) says the site is clean.

    So, I'm calling him a liar.
  10. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    9/28/2009 12:47am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    Fine. Prove the accusation is anything other than unsubstantiated libel.
    How the hell is a user complaint "libel"?

    You're a piece of ****, Tubbard. No wonder your forum sucks so hard.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.