222071 Bullies, 4064 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 421 to 430 of 638
Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 333940414243 4445464753 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,774

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:18am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post

    True or False:
    Bullshido allows frauds access to their site, to maintain active accounts? TRUE

    True or False:
    MartialTalk allows frauds access to their site, to maintain active accounts? True.
    Is that better?
  2. Kaith Rustaz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Where its Really Cold
    Posts
    308

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:26am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, because MartialTalk does not. But, your site, your version of reality.
  3. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:28am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    No, because MartialTalk does not. But, your site, your version of reality.
    No, that's just how it works on your site, where you redact what you dislike and close off discussion when it looks like you'll be proven wrong.

    Here, you make your case, and if it's convincing, it prevails.

    You know you're a liar, so you're pretending not to bother. You know you'll lose.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,774

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:31am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    No, because MartialTalk does not. But, your site, your version of reality.
    Did Morton post there? Yes.
    Did you lock threads? Yes.
    Did you ban or whatever afetr the fact? Yes.


    Yet, you are crying on another thread about the same thing .

    So no, you are no different.
  5. Kaith Rustaz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Where its Really Cold
    Posts
    308

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:35am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    No, that's just how it works on your site, where you redact what you dislike and close off discussion when it looks like you'll be proven wrong.

    Here, you make your case, and if it's convincing, it prevails.

    You know you're a liar, so you're pretending not to bother. You know you'll lose.
    Cy, Cy, Cy. Of course I'm a liar. I was lying when I said I cared, and I'm lying now. All I ever do is lie, Cy. I care deeply about you. I do. I worry that with your 3rd grade education, and low self esteem issues, you might not get that promotion to fry technician you've always wanted. I know, being the first in your family to make it past the 3rd grade was a great matter of pride for you mom. We celebrated by me giving her an extra $5 so she could buy you that puppy. Pity she died in that tragic pole dancing accident before she made it home. I know you have unresolved anger issues and like to pretend you are normal like the rest of us, but we know better. And, it's allright Cy. You can admit your "problem". Nobody here will point and laugh 'stubby'. Really. Because we care.

    Naw, I'm just lying again. Nobody cares about you, your issues, your opinion, etc.

    LOL
  6. Kaith Rustaz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Where its Really Cold
    Posts
    308

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:38am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Did Morton post there? Yes.
    Did you lock threads? Yes.
    Did you ban or whatever afetr the fact? Yes.


    Yet, you are crying on another thread about the same thing .

    So no, you are no different.
    I disagree with you.
    Morton posted on both sites
    MT did lock threads yes. We left the threads.
    We banned Morton when an authoritative body made a ruling. BS didn't.
  7. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:38am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    I worry that with your 3rd grade education,
    You sure you want to go there, Blob? Or will you duck out on "advice" again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    Naw, I'm just lying again.
    Surprising no one, I'm sure. Not even your mother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    Nobody cares about you, your issues, your opinion, etc.
    And yet here you are!
  8. Nicko1 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    771

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:40am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    Bottom line, Bullshido harbors frauds. MartialTalk boots them out.
    By your logic, a community that investigates crime, must be ridden with criminals. After all, they keep finding them don't they? How nice to know that all law enforcement agencies have to do to reduce crime is to stop looking for it. Call up the police and tell them to shut up shop. This will be a real money-saver for the taxpayer!

    You can't provide any list of names of frauds active on MT. Never could, despite claims here of that going back to at least 2004.
    The claims on this site are not that MT is full of frauds, merely that your site is the perfect place for them to hide. Any attempt to question their credentials and they can hide behind your skirt. As Matt Morton did.

    Bullshido on the other hand is crawling with them as you welcome them, invite them in even.
    Beats chasing the fuckers.

    How is it you know there are frauds on this site you cocksmoker? Could it be that, oh I dunno, we identified them?

    Listen man, if you want to be all Switzerland regarding fraud, thats cool. But that's not what you did. When Morton came running to hide on your site, did you caution him about badmouthing us to promote himself? I seem to recall him being allowed to say his piece, then when Mark Tripp showed up to set the record straight, that's when the vaunted "neutrality" of MT came up.

    Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.
  9. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:42am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.
    /thread
  10. Nicko1 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    771

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:50am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    We celebrated by me giving her an extra $5 so she could buy you that puppy. Pity she died in that tragic pole dancing accident before she made it home.
    Since you enjoy freedom of speech so much can we assume you will be extending it to your own domain? Or would making a statement like this on your site still get the poster banned?

    I cannot believe that you included this statment in a post accusing Cy of being immature. You are truly a morally degenerate, hypocritical cum-monkey.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.