Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    9/25/2009 9:27pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    I also like how MT allows you to check a box for "MMA/BJJ/Grappling/Wrestling". No, those aren't separate. You have to have them all at once, same things anyway.
    I'm assuming this also includes that ... "sambu".. "sombu"... "sambutt".. useless MA that only old people do?

:hiding:

:)

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 6:35am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy retarding-****-blizzard batman. I get back from a gig in New Hampshire...and not only did I rock for more than 3 hours...with four acts...but I get to read this, as I let my beer buzz go down? Magic.

I love that Dillbob, or whatever the **** he's called...Kruith is now an avid poster on Bullshido. even through the membrane of his irretrievably thick intellect...he's managed to grasp at least one aspect of Bullshido.net

It's a hell of a lot more fun than PartialTalk, or any other inane self-conjackulatory-fib-fest. Even he, in spite of his being the premier dullard that he is, is having fun on here....swearing, accusing and questioning, and generally making a prize ass out of himself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 8:57am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Goddess do I love watching how some peoples so called minds work here. You guys actually take yourselves seriously. Hilarious, considering you've got no enforcement powers and no one is actually required to answer you, or to you in the real world.

2 Bsdo losers fake accounts banned at MT. More to come. We'll continue to work with the few high IQ folks who pop over who intend on cooperation, but the trolls will be booted as discovered.

As to my info, it's out there, you can search for it. Other than my soke certificate (which only a real fool would misunderstand it's meaning) I've never claimed any rank I didn't legit earn, never claimed military honor, never claimed to be a teacher, instructor, master or grandmaster. So, have fun. I expect much pointing and laughing at my hobbies, my friends, and my associations, none of which would hold up in a legit investigation. But low lifes, low iqs and children will find mirth in them anyway.

Here, start at rustaz.com. It has pictures of people in costumes. I know. Shocking.
    Have fun children. I'll be at the grown ups site, MartialTalk.

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 9:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    Goddess

Have fun children. I'll be at the grown ups site, MartialTalk.
    Because it's very mature to suppress legitimate questions, aid and abet impostors, and bloviate about the virtues of these practices on other forums.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 9:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, if sock puppetry, harassment, anonymous bullying and delusions of actually counting fit, wear em Cy old boy. You've got a few puppets popping in here just to pile on because they lost an argument in 2002 or didn't get a pat on the head in 1998. Does wonders for this sites credibility. As to you arguing about maturity Cy, that's like Zha Zha Gabor talking about how to have a good marriage, or Hugh Hefner talking about monogamy.

Bottom line, Bullshido harbors frauds. MartialTalk boots them out.
    You can't provide any list of names of frauds active on MT. Never could, despite claims here of that going back to at least 2004. Bullshido on the other hand is crawling with them as you welcome them, invite them in even.

Back to the entertainment children.

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 9:29am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, if sock puppetry, harassment, anonymous bullying and delusions of actually counting fit, wear em Cy old boy.
    I've never been on your forum, as a sock puppet or otherwise. I haven't bullied anyone. As for "delusions", which of us worked an investigation that led to a thank you from Neil Ohlenkamp, and which of us sat on his fat ass and closed threads looking into Morton's credentials?

Bottom line, Bullshido harbors frauds. MartialTalk boots them out.
    You lie. Bullshido exposes frauds, and lets them incriminate themselves. MartialTalk sticks its head in the sand until presented with the incontrovertible evidence that they were wrong, and then quickly silences the fraud, lest he reveal the degree of help he got on MT.

As for childishness...you're still here running your fat mouth, aren't you? This isn't your forum and we don't respect your standards. If you want to avoid criticism, either stop being a whore or avoid this place. Why are you too stupid to get this?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 9:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wasn't saying you were sock puppeting at MT. I'm saying Bullshido allows multiple accounts (sockpuppets) on Bullshido.
    PaulM = loki09789

So, gonna look the other way and stick your big inflated head in the sand because it suits your purpose? I thought the rule from God here was
    Sockpuppetry: You only need one account for any honest purpose. Registering more than one is a sure sign that you're an asshole, especially if you're doing so to avoid a temporary or permanent ban for other violations of Rule #1.
    True or False:
    Bullshido allows frauds access to their site, to maintain active accounts? TRUE

True or False:
    MartialTalk allows frauds access to their site, to maintain active accounts? FALSE

Cy, stop looking at my mouth like that. I keep telling you, I'm not your type. I've only got 2 legs and don't bleat.

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 9:56am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wasn't saying you were sock puppeting at MT. I'm saying Bullshido allows multiple accounts (sockpuppets) on Bullshido.
    PaulM = loki09789
    So you can prove this? Or are you hoping that repeating it will make it seem true? We know it's you saying it, Blob, so it has no inherent credibility. Prove it or stand revealed as a man who denigrates what he can't equal.

Again, stupid, I'm not a forum admin. If this is a duplicate account, I have no power to ban it, and I see no proof of that. Provide some proof or shut the **** up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go read the other thread where it's admitted to by the asshole in question. There's the proof.

As to your admin status, I stand corrected.

You, just stay bent over the way you are, like a good bitch Cy. You can't prove **** about me or MT, so maybe you should shut the **** up. Naw. More fun the more you flap and fwap over this all. LOL

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:16am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go read the other thread where it's admitted to by the asshole in question. There's the proof.
    Proof which was not present at the time of the accusation. You were guessing. Guesses are nice, but they're not proof. Fortunately, Mr. Martin was more honest than you, and I'm sure the forum admins will deal.

As to your admin status, I stand corrected.

You, just stay bent over the way you are, like a good bitch Cy.
    I'm not the one bending over for everyone with a few bucks to spend and a desire to duck accountability, bitch. That would be you.