Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 11:44am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh, and i'm not surprised about MTs sheltering of morton. i signed up there a while back so i could get more discussion about traditional arts as our TMA forums aren't as active.

2 days and i was gone. i don't even remember my pword anymore. i never saw so much mutual masterbation on one internet sight before.

oh well, good luck to those guys, they will need it if they are harboring mortons in their ranks.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 11:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    As easy as you could evaluate a good deli!

Honestly, of course. There is a process that makes it very easy.
    maybe we could have a seperate thread about how do verify ranks.
    --------

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've had a little lazy afternoon, so I thought I'd spend 1/2 an hour or so having a looksie at Martialtalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Thread Closed. Regarding the forum rules: The rules of this forum, were put into place by the owner of the site, Bob Hubbard. The rules were agreed upon by every member upon joining up for this site. They are clear and to the point. The rules, and in this case, the fraud busting rule, are not up for debate. There are other forums out there that take pride in bashing people, as well as various arts. This forum is not like that.
    Mr Tripp, it may interest you to know that this rule seems to be enforced rather selectively.
    Bob Spour Warning - Fake!

Scammer Warning: WILLIAM FRANKLIN aka Freddie Avila

Ebay Fake Certificates

Join Dr. Frank Dux as a Martial Arts Doctorate Holder!

Notice zero mod warnings, or thread locks... How curious! I'm sure there are many more examples of this hypocrisy, I only had a very brief nosey around.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    busy guy that bob hubbard:
    http://rustaz.net/aboutbob.htm

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 2:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that is funny!! Quack Fu may be the ONLY art that he is really able to teach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bassai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_on_that_thread
    As a side note, since his military discharge certificate have an offical looking name, signature, title, etc I reported the link to headquarters marine corps.
    *sigh*

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 2:41pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff5 View Post
    I like how they equate exposing frauds with bashing people. Yes, when frauds are exposed a certain amount of "bashing" goes on. (and rightly so) But mindlessly bashing someone just for sake of doing it is quite different than calling someone out on claims that are clearly false.
    By their logic Ashida Kim could register over there to try and recruit new followers and no one could say a word about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I feel like my ear is half torn off.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 2:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Opps - Re- posted information already posted.

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 2:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so how about a forum storm to ask that the newest fraud buster get banned....
    --------

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 3:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I said I'd been checking out Mortons post history over there this afternoon. I didn't go back that far (about two hundred posts), so I'm sure there's lots more, but I thought I'd share some gems with you guys (if this is inappropriate for this thread, I apologize, please feel free to nuke it).

First up. Catching him out on these may seem a little petty considering the depths of **** Morton has talked himself into, but I like them because they illustrate a point my Grandmother (RIP) once made to me, "liars need good memories".

Blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Morton on Martialtalk
    I have had a century judo gi for a long time. It is a blue one that is faded hardcore, however I see that my double weave was made well. The new ones are not nearly as good.
    Blue or white?
    Ya know I like the shorter sleeves and shorter legs. I would go with the karate-gi. I wear a judo uniform and nothing else. I don't care if it is my white one or blue one.
    Blue? No, white!
    I only wear white. I had one gi that was blue/white reversable. I don't compete anymore so it is white only for me.
    All of these posts were made within a relatively short time of each other, no one blinks an eyelid...

Peeled it open.
    I was pleased to receive my Coach's Certificate through the USJA. Peeled it open Saturday.
    Of note because "searcher's" (rather prophetic) questions go convieniently unanswered.

Renaisance man.

Not just a Judo master!
    I will submit something for Judo, as I am doing my thesis for 3rd dan. I did a study on effectiveness of blue or white doboks in competion.
    AFAIK, there has been a study on the effects wearing a blue or white judogi on a judo match (as part of a sports psycology thesis IIRC). Interestingly, the guy in blue was statsitically found to win more consistently... don't get exited just yet and try to corner the blue Mizuno market though! Due to the particular order in which participants enter a match, the guy in blue also tends to be the higher seeded player.

But I digress... is this another case of Morton trying to steal someone else's thunder, because I'm pretty sure he wasn't the one who conducted that study?

Pay attention to this one, it's important.

Run baby run. Or perhaps not.
    Jeff,

As you recall I have to wear 2 leg braces and walk with a cane a lot. Here is the deal for me my friend. I ride an airdyne bike for 30 min a clip a few days a week. Also, I do a lot of kicking reps, horse stance and body weight squats.

Some food for thought man, obviously I cant run for nuthin man so I hope this helps dude.
    One of many posts outlining his physical "difficulties"...

Or perhaps
    Today a few of my students and I went to a Judo tournament. My 2 kyu belts won their belt division. Both had about 18 competitors. They had to fight 3 times. My yellow belt got 2nd and my green belt got 1st.

I decided to compete. 28 person division, 4 matches, 1 black belt open division champion.
    Yes that's right. Despite stating numerous times that his knees are fubarred, and that he needs a fucking cane to walk, no one even blinks when he then regails them with his apparent recent competition prowess! Seriously, he enters the black belt division of a local (unspecified, obviously) Judo tournament and competes in four matches... with knee braces and a cane?!? To his credit, he didn't state whether he won (probably being modest).

Oh, in case you were wondering: "Wearing any hard or metallic object during competition is not permitted. The penalty for violating this rule is hansoku make (see Penalties, below).[4] This includes wedding rings, earrings, hard-plastic protective gear, hair-ties with metal parts, and even press-studs on underpants."

They must have granted him special dispensation, what with him being so God damn awesome and all.
Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast