Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 9:53am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow,

I must be too trusting. I don't know anything of photoshop. Isn't that some huge expensive program? Anyway, so I am a trusting moron. I got duped. I believe others should have integrity as well. Big deal, ok. I am taking care of the moron that supposedly helped me out.

The only thing I am not going to do is have Mr. War Wheel rag on me personally. Something about "Don't bring up his sex life." Here's how this jackasses phone call went.

Me: Tae Kwon Do Karate Club
    Him: Hi do you guys offer Judo
    Me: Yes we do, we also offer Hapkido and Tae Kwon Do. I am Matt Morton the Judo instructor.
    Him: How much is Judo
    Me: 40 and month, 60 for all 3
    Me: Where you calling from so I can help with directions
    Him: St. Paul, dp you have a website
    Me: St. Paul Minnesota, the only calls we get is from Illinois or the St. Louis area, curious. The website has been changed and the judo presence has been taken off. However, so has the hapkido.
    Him: Yes, oh ok
    Me: So are you coming in for travel
    Him: No I am calling for a friend
    Me: Ok, have your friend come in, I'll have him sign a waiver and they get a free workout. Judo is 5-7 on Thursdays
    Him: Ok, I am not going to speak for his social calendar.
    Me: Fine, tell your friend I offer a free workout and they are welcome anytime. Look I am giving a private lesson so I have to go.
    Him: Sorry to have bothered, thank you for your time.

Ya know something, I am glad you guys found some descripency. However, I will not be part of this added blasting. Thats fucking crap, period. I know who I am, what I've done etc. I sent a long PM to Mark and I will post it here. That's fine, but only because of him.

I am trying to be patient here and talk to you guys, however when you have this war wheel jackass taking childish potshot remarks. I wont stand for that.

Honestly I made sure those photos were taken down from Martial Talk because I am not Stephen Hayes, Frank Dux, any one big and famous.

If I was some self promoting ass hole I would have been all over these forums. Let's see I posted a few times instead. Hello, S.C. Ray, and John Pelligrini. I was happy to answer questions from Mark and a few others. But I will not, repeat will not be grilled by anyone who is acting like a dick and takes personal potshots. That is fucked up and childish.
    Last edited by matt.m; 6/19/2009 9:58am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 10:03am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is what I sent Mark last night.

Hello Mark
    Hi Mark,

Great. So I have a horrible and fake certificate. Great, swell. I was told by a Marine on Camp Pendleton that he was a certifiied testing affiliate for the Gracies. So I have wasted 200 bucks for a sham. I am not real happy about it. I have a way of taking care of it and will do so accordingly.

Oh and for what it is worth......Zen sent me the following email yesterday I guess.....

Hello, Mr. Morton.

I am sending you this email to inform you of a thread I made about something I was unsure about, and I apologize that I didn't contact you first about it. I have been extremely busy trying to get school work done, as I have a mid-term tomorrow that I have been studying for.

The thread is here:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86611

I was confused About this third leg principle I learned in class with you, and was curious whether I was wrong about the whole thing and there was no third leg principle for mentioned throws in the above thread, or if it is something I am confusing with another type of throw.

Again, I apologize I did not contact you first, but I kind of get single-minded when I write threads and I always seem to leave important things out when I type.

Anyways, in the thread, your credentials to teach judo were brought up, and another thread was made about you to find out more about you. They want to know what federation(s) you are certified with to teach judo, and probably want to know what was meant by this whole "third leg" idea, that I brought up. I meant no harm towards you when I made my thread about the third leg, as I was just trying to get people to let me know if it was just a mistake I made.

However, it seems as if many are very concerned about the issue, and are taking it one step further to make sure that you are not teaching bad judo. I never meant to bring this upon you, but that's how the **** hits the fan sometimes. Again, I am sorry it turned out this way just because I was confused on a subject, and asked for help. Let me know if you need to know more about this internet fiasco.

Sincerely,

Ryan.

I have talked with Ryan, he was very apologetic. He called me by the way, that's neither here nor there. He's a 17yr old kid that has good intentions. Anyway, I told him I wasn't mad, but when I explained over the phone to him the light bulb poped on for him. Oh well. To be telling, the poor kid tries too hard. His health went bad, he was a a red belt in TKD just a few months from testing for his 1st dan.

Funny thing, it seems like a witch hunt and oh well good for the bored. I am all for fact finding, afterall nothing fires me up more than a fraud. They are easy to flesh out the fakes in the local VFW. I have been around martial arts all my life and have a good reputation among others. I talked with Steve Scott this morning and I told him about my Marine Corps Judo career. He tried to flesh me out. I told him about going to Atlanta in 96. He said "Are you trying to tell me you did something with the olympic team?" I said "No, actually I had that free walk on try and got smashed like I had never done Judo." He laughed and said, "That's happened to all of us."

I had a great conversation with him. Steve and I's conversation ended with "Hope to see you in July, introduce yourself around, make sure to find me. I know his wife and AnnMaria are long time friends, since 1974 I believe he said was the year. By the way, I am usmcjudoka on martialconversations.com and judoforum.com

Just letting you know just because I felt you needed to know for I am sure our paths will cross someday.

Thanks,

Matt

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 10:08am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    DP, can you post the link to the page where you got these from originally? Thanks.

I posted the original link in a few posts back, but you have to be a member of MT to view it.

Here is the link that I had.

http://martialtalk.com/forum/album.php?albumid=10

EDIT: It looks like Matt took his album down. I did a direct download of the jpgs from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 10:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From USJA:

Dave,
    I checked our records for Matthew Morton. He is a Nidan in Judo as of 12/15/2000 with the USJA. He also is a current member with us. Please let me know if there is any thing else I can help you with.
    Sincerely,
    Dee Dee
    This is from "Dee Dee Weller 877-411-3409 CO Data Entry Services" (off USJA site).
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 10:22am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by matt.m View Post
    Wow,

I must be too trusting. I don't know anything of photoshop. Isn't that some huge expensive program? Anyway, so I am a trusting moron. I got duped. I believe others should have integrity as well. Big deal, ok. I am taking care of the moron that supposedly helped me out.

The only thing I am not going to do is have Mr. War Wheel rag on me personally. Something about "Don't bring up his sex life." Here's how this jackasses phone call went.

Me: Yes we do, we also offer Hapkido and Tae Kwon Do. I am Matt Morton the Judo instructor.
    Me: St. Paul Minnesota, the only calls we get is from Illinois or the St. Louis area, curious. The website has been changed and the judo presence has been taken off. However, so has the hapkido.
    Me: Ok, have your friend come in, I'll have him sign a waiver and they get a free workout. Judo is 5-7 on Thursdays
    Me: Fine, tell your friend I offer a free workout and they are welcome anytime. Look I am giving a private lesson so I have to go.

Ya know something, I am glad you guys found some descripency. However, I will not be part of this added blasting. Thats fucking crap, period. I know who I am, what I've done etc. I sent a long PM to Mark and I will post it here. That's fine, but only because of him.

I am trying to be patient here and talk to you guys, however when you have this war wheel jackass taking childish potshot remarks. I wont stand for that.

Honestly I made sure those photos were taken down from Martial Talk because I am not Stephen Hayes, Frank Dux, any one big and famous.

If I was some self promoting ass hole I would have been all over these forums. Let's see I posted a few times instead. Hello, S.C. Ray, and John Pelligrini. I was happy to answer questions from Mark and a few others. But I will not, repeat will not be grilled by anyone who is acting like a dick and takes personal potshots. That is fucked up and childish.
    Matt,

Let's just dispose of the sex joke distraction. If I see a good set up for a joke, I take it. I would have made the same joke about anyone.

Second, you have an excellent memory. That is almost word for word exactly what was said. You're a smart guy, and you're probably used to being the clever one in the room. Wise up. You can't count on out smarting everyone, all the time.

Why did I call you? I was trying to give you an out. If you had no website and no school, then there would be no fraud and you would be in the clear (at least legally). You might be bullshido, but that'd be better than being a fraud.

What's your beef with the phone call? I gave you my real name. I simply asked if you offered Judo. I only asked that to confirm that I had reached the correct school. If you had answered "Matt Morton Grappling Academy" I would have just said "Sorry, wrong number" and hung up.

Now you can address the issue of you fabricating your credentials. Yes, I know you didn't actually use Adobe Photoshop to modify the GJJ cert. I already look at the hex dump of that file for signs that that program had been used. You used something a lot simpler than that (i'm guessing Windows Paint)

Lying to us on a post won't change the fact that right now there is a very litigious brazillian gentleman with a moustache about to come down on you like a ton of bricks. i can't imagine what could piss him off more than claiming Carlson gave you rank from his (Rorion's) academy. That was really stupid.

Why did you do that? Why bother covering up Rorion's (and Helio's) sigs with Carlson's? Was it because Rorion's sig passed through the part of the document that showed the document to be expired. That must have been a pain in the ass, trying to figure out how to remove it with out destroying Roion's sig. So you must have gone hunting for another sig. Where'd you find that anyway? Is it in Carlson's book somewhere? At first I thought you could have used Carlson, jr's sig, since that is all over the place due to his position in Brazil, but I checked. C'mon, spill the beans - I'm curious.

Play dumb all you want. There are always people who will see through you. Hiding in plain site on Bullshido might have seemed wicked clever to you at the time, but it was actually a pretty stupid thing to do.

Your ball.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 6/19/2009 10:34am at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 10:29am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by matt.m View Post
    Wow,

I warned you early. This website is harsh. I know you are pissed but, you might want to calm down. See, this post is an S.C. Ray and Pelligirni type post. You are making demands, telling people what to do and not really answering the questions at hand.

Take a deep breath, ignore the potshots (Yes, it is hard), and give a true accounting. Everything will work out one way or the other.

*edited*Thanks for the photshop lesson. We need to see if we can make those posts a sticky. That **** is great.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 6/19/2009 10:31am at .

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 10:51am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it will help move things along, I will refrain from trying to be funny when I get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by M.M.M.
    I was told by a Marine on Camp Pendleton that he was a certifiied testing affiliate for the Gracies. So I have wasted 200 bucks for a sham. I am not real happy about it.
    Again, if I Edit an image and use it to print you a fake certificate, then you scan the printed document, there will be no evidence of tampering of the sort that was found in the images you posted.

You have 2 choices here:

(1) Come clean, admit what you did, an dtry to do better in the future.

or (2) "The guy from camp Pendleton never gave me my certificate. I emailed him several times, and each time I was told he would mail it too me. I finally asked for my money back. That must have got his attention because the next day I received the .jpg I posted to my album as proof that he had a certificate for me. I did eventually get the paper copy, but I didn't bother to scan it since I already had the file he sent me." -- or some similar nonsense.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 11:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well,

Do you guys have any idea how many "Fake" Kukkiwon Certs. I have seen? The tell tale sign is a cert. number that doesnt start with A- or something like it.

Anyway, that's the deal. I got shammed, sucks for me. So I am not certified to teach BJJ. Ok, so I will take steps to change that fact. Whatever licensing I need to do someone point me in the right direction please.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 11:05am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, what about the nidan BJJ cert? That should certify you to teach BJJ, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts
Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011121858108 ... LastLast