Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071 7273747581 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    7/27/2009 10:36pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got banned from MT for linking to this thread, le sigh.
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    8/02/2009 9:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Found this on MT in the Hapkido forum. He called it clarification

Clarification - MartialTalk.Com

Quote Originally Posted by matt.m on martial talk View Post
    Yep,

Another website wanted to dig about me. That is ok. It all began with a white belt 17 yr. old I had in my class for about 3, maybe 4 weeks last summer. It all started with him sending a PM to Mark Tripp asking a question.

So a few select people brought it upon themselves to "Investigate" me. Ok, well just to set the record straight, I did retire from hapkido for medical reasons. Too painful on the joints. Can't kick well then I can't test, period end of story. Judo is only painful to me if done besides uchikomi, or fitting. I am a registered nidan with the USJA.

I did find that a few certificates I had were falsified. Stupid me, however....I did find the person truly responsible for the fakes and passed it along to those who needed to know.

I am truly stupid for being too trusting of people I had gone to combat with. But I digress, it will not be a mistake I make again. I have also talked with the people it is important to talk to this matter about and a few others outside this other website and MT. In the end people will think and believe what they want and that is ok, we do live in a democracy where that is allowed.

Thanks all,

Matt Morton
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    8/02/2009 9:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally Posted by matt.m on martial talk
    Yep,

Another website wanted to dig about me. That is ok. It all began with a white belt 17 yr. old I had in my class for about 3, maybe 4 weeks last summer.
    what does the rank or experience of the person who asked a legitimate technique question have to do with ****?
    So a few select people brought it upon themselves to "Investigate" me.
    an investigation that you participated in by supplying us with everything we needed to prove you're a liar
    Ok, well just to set the record straight...I am a registered nidan with the USJA.
    for how much longer? also, what doc's did you submit to them for your registration?

I did find that ALL certificates I had were falsified.
    fixed it for you
    I did find the person truly responsible for the fakes and passed it along to those who needed to know.
    but when we explained to you the legal trouble you could be in because of possessing said documents, you couldn't give us any contact info on these guys at all other than names and last known marine corps station.

I am truly stupid for being too trusting of people I had gone to combat with.
    people you contacted in march but couldn't find in june.
    In the end people will think and believe what they want and that is ok,
    people want to believe the truth. quit lying to them and give them what they want
    we do live in a democracy where that is allowed.
    you know what isn't allowed in a democracy? fraud and forgery

Thanks all,

Matt Morton
    matt, quit being a dick
    Last edited by omoplatypus; 8/02/2009 10:07pm at .
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    8/02/2009 9:56pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So basically MartialTalk's policies are designed to ensure nobody can question people about being frauds or having fraudulent credentials.

Classy!

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    8/02/2009 10:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    So basically MartialTalk's policies are designed to ensure nobody can question people about being frauds or having fraudulent credentials.

Classy!
    you know neil, i just thought about all of this misheges real hard. i think bullshido has gone the wrong way with everything. i think we need to clean up our act around here.

WE'RE HURTING PEOPLE'S FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/sarcasm]
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/02/2009 10:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No Fraud Busting.

THAT IS AN ACTUAL ENFORCEABLE RULE.
    CALLING SOMEONE OUT ON THEIR LYING **** IS A BANABLE OFFENSE.
    THE RULE IS LIKE 700 PARAGRAPHS LONG.
    WITH SUBSECTIONS.

**** MartialTalk in its worthless pansy ass.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/02/2009 11:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MartialTalk.Com - View Single Post - Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by NANCY-BOY TALK FORUMS
    1.10.3 No Individual Bashing / Fraud Busting.

It is not our mission to out and expose frauds or decide who "sucks". Such discussions rarely lead anywhere other than to headaches, and lawsuits.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 4:11am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if that rule would apply to a "named" person? Mr. Morton tosses my name around twice, and both infers and implies I had no problem with him.

This is not the case.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 9:34am

supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    My post - I doubt it will be there long.....

Rules or no, I think it only fair if people are going to use my name, they should expect I am going to reply. While I have no power over here other than to speak the truth, how long that truth stays in place is up to the "honorable" persons who run this site.

This is Mark Tripp; I was at the place of tainted evil for the entire mess, and yes this is still a mess. For the record...

1. Yes, someone asked me about a teaching drill in Judo Mr. Morton was doing. The question was asked both in public and private. Because it was asked in public, lots of other people got on it as well. I made no comment at that time other than to say I had never seen the throw in question taught that way.

2. Mr. Morton began speaking to me, in private, about the questions he was being asked. I directed him to a thread at the "place that shall not be named" where I had to deal with the EXACT same questions. Rather than get all upset, or go to another place where I could make any claim of rank I wish with no fear anyone could call me on it, I simply provided the proof. Mr. Morton began to do the same.

3. Problem is EVERY paper he submitted was forged, except his USJA papers. All along the way I supported Mr. Morton, listened to Mr. Morton, and gave the advise as both friend and elder of the tribe to Mr. Morton. However, due to the nature of the forged papers an investigation began.

4. I will not comment on the odd ban against "fraud busting" here. Martial Art frauds and cults have caused untold numbers of serious problems for thousands of people. In my 50 plus years as a legitimate Judoka, I could spend days talking about them. I will say that all one has to do is look at the title of the "not to be named" place Mr. Morton went to, then honestly ask "What did you expect?"

5. I personally offered to go to Mr. Morton, as a high ranking rep of USJA and personally validate his rank through the testing process of the USJA. The situation Mr. Morton presented, while tragic, is sadly not unique. We have a process in place to correct it. I offered to do this service at no charge to Mr. Morton, and had privately got the service fee waived because I felt he had been defrauded by a process that, equally sadly, would fall under that "fraud busting" ban. As such, I won't comment on it either. I will say that from that day to this, Mr. Morton has not contacted me, or made any attempt to validate his rank.

6. Sadly, his USJA rank was given due to the Kodokan Judo papers he provided. Those papers are also faked. Not wishing to run afoul of the rule here, I can not make the case how there is no way anyone could have taken Mr. Morton on that one. At that time I knew something was very wrong, withdrew my public support, and posted all of our messages at "the black hole" so feared and loathed by many.

My personal opinions have no bearing on the facts I have just posted. I do what it known I do not support Mr. Morton in any way, and I do not feel he is the helpless dupe he claims to be. The very fact that he still claims rank from USJA, knowing that rank was obtained by a forged paper, and he is unwilling to validate that rank through the USJA's process says it all. This is not "fraud busting," but the official position of the USJA. Mr. Morton should have withdrawn the rank claim himself. When the ethics committee meets, they will, and now how does that look? Why try and hold on to a rank you know to be false?

I have no answer to that question, and to explore it violates the rules here. So I will close by saying, first to Mr. Morton, I am very saddened by all of this, and that it still continues.

To all of you I wish you well, and I hope you understand, myself having been insulted and slandered all over the internet, that when I see my name, I am going to step up. If the powers that be do not wish to see my remarks, I would point out I do not like seeing my name being used in any manner that infers an opinion I do not hold.

I wish you all well.

Mark Tripp
    Very, very nicely done Mark. I can't believe any sane person would object to that post.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 9:39am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At this time my post still remains, but this follows it:

Thread Closed. Regarding the forum rules: The rules of this forum, were put into place by the owner of the site, Bob Hubbard. The rules were agreed upon by every member upon joining up for this site. They are clear and to the point. The rules, and in this case, the fraud busting rule, are not up for debate. There are other forums out there that take pride in bashing people, as well as various arts. This forum is not like that.