Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2009 8:08pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He also says it in his intro thread:

Actually, I am glad I am being brought to the fore front, as I am trying to get my class and I more involved in judo, so any help is appreciated. Oh by the way, not that it has a lot to do with it.....however I am a disabled combat vet......(Haiti, helped rescue Scott O'Grady-Who was the Air Force Captain shot down in Bosnia-, Albania) Anyway, I love Judo because with my disabilities.....(Knee Braces, Traumatic Brain Injury, Bad Back, P.T.S.D.) I can still do judo.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/28/2009 8:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More...

Quote Originally Posted by post171
    Oh and you want to see me in print then take yourself to your local Barnes and Nobles. Order the book "Return With Honor" open the center of the book, look below the front prop on the helicopter. You are clever, I have myself with pics of me in uniform on the U.S.S. Kearsarge with the shot up helicopter. That will be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by post212
    you asked how I got injured? Well it was all during military service. Hard impacts during combat. It didn't help either during Operation Purple Star.....Camp LeJeune 1996 that I went into the ocean where there was helicopter wreckage on fire.

Plus, with the terminology thing.......that is why I typed out a guide book and have it readily accessable during class. ALso, I make my students know the japanese for what I teach. I bow them in Korean and teach the techniques in Japanese. Then bow out in Korean, the founder of the school was Korean. Bong Yul Shin, who is great friends of our organization follows the Korean traditions being that he is Korean. Mr. Shin is a fabulous human being who has been nice enough to let me assistant teach a few occasions in seminar and his own class. He is a ninth dan, so I look to him for guidance when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by post214
    When the dual helicopter collision happened I was on Onslow Beach already. We, my unit, had already been brought ashore from the U.S.S. Saipan. I wasn't very far from where it happened. It was horrible, just horrible. That is one of my P.T.S.D. stressors that I still go to counseling for and receive medication for. There is more but that is one of them.

Dead people, firey plumes of gas and oil fire, pieces of helicopter. Nothing positive. Just imagine bringing dead bodies back and trying not to get too hurt while doing so. I still have nightmares about it, 13 yrs. later.
    Quote Originally Posted by post216
    I didn't say that it wasn't a cause of injury, the helicopter crash. Here is a bit of a laundry list of where/how I got injured. In Haiti, the first day I was there we were doing riot control stuff. In the middle of the ****, knee deep in it. I had my firearms and equipment. In the mess I had my ankle cranked badly, I was struck by a bat on the outside of my right leg and a chunk of rock/concrete in the bend of my left leg on the back part.

I wasn't sent stateside or anything, my injuries to my legs didn't warrant such a thing. I have taken blows to the back, in the face/head and the back of the head from fighting. All overseas wearing Marine Corps Green. The above occurance was not a one time only deal. I was in Haiti for a few months.

While in training back on Camp LeJeune I had misjudged my distance to the ground during a fast rope exercise. I hit the ground wrong and the person on the rope sliding down after me came crashing down on my shoulders. I was on bed rest for a few days for that.

I just kept getting re injured over and over. But I was lucky, I am disabled not dead. During Purple Star I had my right shoulder dislocated, legs refractured and uniform torn to shreds, concussed again, followed by fractured ribs.

So I am taking meds for knees, back, ankle, and P.T.S.D....... What I mentioned were really the highlights of injury that happened while on active duty.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 3:10am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morton

I have myself with pics of me in uniform on the U.S.S. Kearsarge with the shot up helicopter.
    +
    We, my unit, had already been brought ashore from the U.S.S. Saipan
    =
    ???

When the dual helicopter collision happened I was on Onslow Beach already.
    +
    Anyone here survive a helicopter crash besides me? Was anyone else on this board part of Operation Purple Star when 2 helicopters collided?
    =
    ????

I basically summed up what confuses me about his service stories. BTW, reading this thread took me almost an hour last night.

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 5:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysol View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morton

I have myself with pics of me in uniform on the U.S.S. Kearsarge with the shot up helicopter.
    +
    We, my unit, had already been brought ashore from the U.S.S. Saipan
    =
    ???

When the dual helicopter collision happened I was on Onslow Beach already.
    +
    Anyone here survive a helicopter crash besides me? Was anyone else on this board part of Operation Purple Star when 2 helicopters collided?
    =
    ????

I basically summed up what confuses me about his service stories. BTW, reading this thread took me almost an hour last night.
    Yes, those story fragments are not exactly an easy fit, but never fear. Morton is a master of pounding a round fact into a square hole in his story.

I can't wait.

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 5:56am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Matt,

Welcome! Please tell us more about yourself! When did you start Judo? Who was your Sensei/Coach? I really want to hear about the Pan Am's? What year? What division?

Thanks!

500 posts later, and he still hasn't answered a single one of Tripps questions satisfactorily.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 6:13am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sadly, I was fairly sure when I asked them that such would be the case.

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 6:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I figured that someone wth his "accomplishments" would have been known already to someone to folks like yourself who follow Judo closely.

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 6:59am

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As much as I try not to have preconceived notions of how this will end, I can't help but be thoroughly disgusted and relatively sure of the fact that Morton has undoubtedly lied his ass off about his military exploits. That is just deplorable and disrespectful to all of the servicemen and women who've fought hard and given their lives so we can sleep safely at night.

If the above is given, there has got to be more to this than just martial arts. There's one thing to be faking certificates so one can teach, it's another entirely to makes up lies on just about everything he's been asked about here. His whole existence seems to be built on nothing but lies. Why??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 7:25am

Style: MMA / BJJ / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacker View Post
    If the above is given, there has got to be more to this than just martial arts. There's one thing to be faking certificates so one can teach, it's another entirely to makes up lies on just about everything he's been asked about here. His whole existence seems to be built on nothing but lies. Why??
    Some people are just sick. I used to have a "friend" who lied about everything like this guy. I thought it was "harmless" but it ended up causing me major problems (including a falling out with a really good friend over lies he told).

I watched a documentary about John Holmes and one of his friends said he would tell a lie when the truth would make a better story. These guys start lying about everything until even they are unable to tell what the truth is.

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 7:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoSensei View Post
    If someone wanted to fake a rank certificate from a copy of mine, wouldn't you think they would make it a higher rank?

Neil Ohlenkamp
    Last Activity: 06-27-2009 10:52 PM

This is about where Matt decides to stop reading. For the time being.