Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 3:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright guys, I'm going to go through and do a quick recap on who has been contacted.

Until I do, if you aren't sure who has been contacted ask. We don't want to close down any lines of communication.

Yes, we have had that happen before.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 3:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello,

I am the real Matt Morton

Wow,

hello everyone. Hard lump to swallow. Recently I have had a former student steal my identity. I want it to be perfectly clear that I do not have a photo editing software, nor any certificate past my USJA/AFJA and USJA current Cert. card.

Brett Huelsmann, my former student, has been believed to have opened up two credit cards in my name and spread trash around in my name in the St. Louis area. I had kicked him out of my class due to his wife calling and telling me she had been his practice dummy unwillingly. He couldn't pay his class dues and was in money trouble. When I asked Brett about his behavior of practicing locks and throws with his wife he said "Yeah, so what. I didn't have to ask her permission." This was back in January of this year. He resurfaced back in March and asked if he could re join class. I told him "Not without talking to your wife first." He got pissed and left. He told me to **** off and split. I thought I had heard the last of him. Stealing my identity to have credit opened in my name and beefing up my martial arts stuff. Man, wow, and how.

Now I see what else. I haven't personally been on this site or thread for the last few days. Here are my disability ratings.
    30% P.T.S.D.
    10% right ankle
    20% bilateral knee, meaning left and right, to equal 40% total
    20% back, minor scholiosis and spasms
    10% bi lateral tinnitus, constant ringtone in both ears

Let me clear a few things up. I was a judo player for the Marines in the time frame I stated. Also check sixth fleet records, I was the alternate not the main guy.

Eric Thompson and Michael Garcia were in 3/10 with me. I received the BJJ info from Eric. Naive, stupid me for believing him. His words were "You saved me in Haiti and this is the least I can do for you." I accepted it as a gift from a friend.

I do not have anything extra past the things I gave to WK for verification.

I was in the hospital this week. I did go to the emergency room. I had made use of the Vet Hotline 1-800-273-talk. It is a suicide hotline. Wow, wow, wow, wow. Amazing, I would get the emails - last post thread or something.

Oh, here is a list of meds if you guys want to see.......
    Hydrocodone
    Buspirone
    Daizapam
    Trazadone
    Fluxotine
    Methacarbomal
    Mirtazapine
    Divalproex
    Tylenol w/arthritis
    Nuproxin
    Aceteminaphen

I showed these to WK when I visited with him earlier this week.

Wow, do I feel like a jackass. I never forged a certificate, wouldn't know how to begin with and that is it. I have finally read this whole thread and I have to say.......most of it doesnt make sense to me. I was awarded shodan from my coach in the Marines. Geez, I see that it isn't good to trust or piss people off.
    Man, I am sorry guys this sucks worse for me than you. I really don't know what to say except "Thanks Eric, Brett, and my own Niavity."
    Last edited by matt.m; 6/26/2009 3:32pm at .

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 3:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    *sigh*

Matt's USA Judo Coach cert

James Carmer's USA Judo Coach cert

The superimposition of the two:

Absolutely everything he has is garbage.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 3:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by matt.m View Post
    Hello,

Wow,

hello everyone. Hard lump to swallow. Recently I have had a former student steal my identity. I want it to be perfectly clear that I do not have a photo editing software, nor any certificate past my USJA/AFJA and USJA current Cert. card.

Brett Huelsmann, my former student, has been believed to have opened up two credit cards in my name and spread trash around in my name in the St. Louis area. I had kicked him out of my class due to his wife calling and telling me she had been his practice dummy unwillingly. He couldn't pay his class dues and was in money trouble. When I asked Brett about his behavior of practicing locks and throws with his wife he said "Yeah, so what. I didn't have to ask her permission." This was back in January of this year. He resurfaced back in March and asked if he could re join class. I told him "Not without talking to your wife first." He got pissed and left. He told me to **** off and split. I thought I had heard the last of him. Stealing my identity to have credit opened in my name and beefing up my martial arts stuff. Man, wow, and how.

Now I see what else. I haven't personally been on this site or thread for the last few days. Here are my disability ratings.
    30% P.T.S.D.
    10% right ankle

Let me clear a few things up. I was a judo player for the Marines in the time frame I stated. Also check sixth fleet records, I was the alternate not the main guy.

Eric Thompson and Michael Garcia were in 3/10 with me. I received the BJJ info from Eric. Naive, stupid me for believing him. His words were "You saved me in Haiti and this is the least I can do for you." I accepted it as a gift from a friend.

I do not have anything extra past the things I gave to WK for verification.

I was in the hospital this week. I did go to the emergency room. I had made use of the Vet Hotline 1-800-273-talk. It is a suicide hotline. Wow, wow, wow, wow. Amazing, I would get the emails - last post thread or something.

Hydrocodone
    Buspirone
    Daizapam
    Trazadone
    Fluxotine
    Methacarbomal
    Mirtazapine
    Divalproex
    Tylenol w/arthritis
    Nuproxin
    Aceteminaphen

I showed these to WK when I visited with him earlier this week.

Wow, do I feel like a jackass. I never forged a certificate, wouldn't know how to begin with and that is it. I have finally read this whole thread and I have to say.......most of it doesnt make sense to me. I was awarded shodan from my coach in the Marines. Geez, I see that it isn't good to trust or piss people off.
    Man, I am sorry guys this sucks worse for me than you. I really don't know what to say except "Thanks Eric, Brett, and my own Niavity."
    Okay, I'm confused. Are you saying you just read the thread?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 3:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have just read the thread entirely and all the way through today. Yea, that is it. From what I see I wouldn't believe myself. Holy crap, do I have enough for a liable/slander case?

You guys see my meds. A little help please?

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 3:47pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt, for one, where did your Kodokan certificate come from?

You see the issue here, quite a few look forged, and they should all come from different sources.

I've been following the thread a bit, but i don't really have any bias, but as an observer it seems very awkward that you hold several certs, from different people organistions all forged in a similar manner.

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 3:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dustymars View Post
    The USJA card, as well as the Kodokan membership card, are obvious fakes. First, there are no references to the AFJA on any USJA documents now days. Also, while my Kodokan membership "card" is very old relative to the age of most here, it doesn't look like any I have seen of recent vintage -- say, just a few months ago. The Kodokan license certificate Japanese does not indicate the guys name! Advice to thus guy: start with ukemi, then Ogoshi and so on, under proper supervision :icon_eek:
    The images here (see Jonesy's posts)

http://judoforum.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=339685

are of my genuine Kodokan cards. Note a couple of things. Firstly the date is written differently, next, the membership number is codified to the individual. Mine is 671024005. My birthday is 24 October 1967 - hence 671024xx. The card is a fake.
    Last edited by llyr24; 6/26/2009 3:54pm at .

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 3:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello,

Wow,

This is a lie. Every image that was challenged came from your own album on another site. They have been up on this thread for over a week and you never mentioned this before. they have been discussed and you have mentioned this before. It was suggested that you bring them to your meeting with White Kimbo, and you have mentioned this before. You are a liar, and at this point everone here should know it.

Not only is this bullshit, but it is slander if Brett is a real person. Even if he really did steal your identity in the past and get cards he did not "beef up (your) martial arts stuff" and you know it.

Now I see what else. I haven't personally been on this site or thread for the last few days.
    You are lying. You were logged on to this thread yesterday afternoon:
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel
    Edit Edit:
    Last Activity: Today 02:43 PM
    Current Activity: Viewing Thread Matthew Morton

Last edited by War Wheel; Yesterday at 04:12 PM.

Here are my disability ratings.
    30% P.T.S.D.
    10% right ankle
    Yawn.

Yawn.

Next time someone says "Save me in Haiti and I get you ranked in BJJ", let them die.

I never said you did not go to the Emergency room. I said you were demonstrably never admitted to the hospital.

Hydrocodone
    Buspirone
    Daizapam
    Trazadone
    Fluxotine
    Methacarbomal
    Mirtazapine
    Divalproex
    Tylenol w/arthritis
    Nuproxin
    Aceteminaphen
    I'm paying for all that?!

Lying again. Faked BJJ certs supposedly from Eric Thompson, and faked everything else in a frame job from a disgruntled student. Get real.

Man, I am sorry guys this sucks worse for me than you.
    No, it doesn't because you are not having your time wasted by a jackass who knows what really happened but refuses to admit it.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 3:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have just read the thread entirely and all the way through today. Yea, that is it. From what I see I wouldn't believe myself. Holy crap, do I have enough for a liable/slander case?

You guys see my meds. A little help please?
    So you met with White Kimbo the other day, but weren't on the thread until today?
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 3:56pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am so confused now. What are you saying Husselman did? Did he fake the Kodokan diploma in the exact same way as the others? What parts of this issue are the direct result of Husselman as opposed to the rest of it?

Why does every bit of your judo/BJJ resume point back to forgeries, omissions, and/or fabrications?

We now have 3 (Three) (III) seperate indivduals who have acted in concert to produce a huge web of fake certifications that basically make you look like a martial arts badass.

Two did it for profit, and a third out of spite? This strains credibility further than I care to stretch it.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.