Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 11:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gunnery Sergeant Eric Thompson. I went to bootcamp with him. I figured I could trust him. We were in Haiti together. We went from boot in Diego, to Marine Combat Training, Haiti, were even on the Kearsarge together. He was on the helo to get O'Grady with me.

I do feel like a jackass guys. This is embarassing. I have talked to others about this, it doesn't matter who......just friends. It is really embarassing.

I have changed any electronic evidence on boards to take off all the BJJ stuff. Again, thank you for finding out that it was fake, I have straightened it out electronically.

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 11:24pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, so he sold you the Torrance California certificate, now how did you get the black belt certificate?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 11:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Michael Garcia,

Former Member of the Marine Security Guard, MSG. Has anyone else trusted others and be taken for a fool? I mean ****, this is just an incredible embarassment.

By the way, I am typing from a V.A. hospital.

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 11:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    matt.m, how did you receive these certificates were they handed to you or mailed to you?

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 11:31pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you know where Gunnery Sergeant Eric Thompson is stationed now?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 11:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was mailed and emailed the bogus fucking certs. I believe Eric is in Afganistan. Not sure though. I do know he was slated to deploy.

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 11:36pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, do we have a Marine who can check up on this for us?

So he sold both certificates to you for $200? What was his sales pitch, and his explaination of why he was authorized to make this sale?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 11:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike is/was supposed to be a certified Gracie BB. Eric, same story. The whole, send a DVD, blah blah blah raquet. I'll hook you up, we served together devil dog.....played on trust. I was fucking screwed. Oh well, live and learn right?

For what it is worth.....I never claimed to teach BJJ. I have only claimed to teach judo, to a small class in a little building where I make no profit.

I am an unemployable, disabled combat vet on 12 meds a day with 2 leg braces and a back brace. So, judo is my physical therapy. I was told, range of motion or wheel chair.
    Last edited by matt.m; 6/20/2009 11:51pm at .

Posted On:
    6/21/2009 12:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by matt.m View Post
    I am an unemployable, disabled combat vet on 12 meds a day with 2 leg braces and a back brace. So, judo is my physical therapy. I was told, range of motion or wheel chair.
    Would you be okay with signing an SF-180 I send you, then sending it to the NPRC in the stamped, addressed envelope I send along with it? That way Bullshido could get a copy of your military records and verify what you're saying here.

I hope you'll understand if we are proceeding carefully in this matter. Full disclosure is the best way for us to clear up everything.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/21/2009 12:41am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eh,

I don't know you guys from Adam. Not only that but I don't give up my social security number. I am a bit afraid of identity theft.

Not to be a hater or anything but everyone else accepts a photocopy of the 214. I go to a Vet. Service officer......photocopy of 214 accepted. Initial V.A. visit over 10 yrs. ago......copy accepted......College V.A. rep, copy accepted. D.M.V., Voc. Rehab, copy accepted. Anywhere Military Discount is used......V.A. I.D. card.

Look, believe me.....don't believe me. I am a small time judo instructor that has done some cool stuff, been to some cool places, won some tournaments. Seen a lot of hurt, pain, anger, death.