Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 10:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to be posting casually over in Aikiweb, though it might take some time to get anything out of him.

His certifications are still up on his facebook account. The "nice guy" in me was secretly hoping that he reads this thread and would just take them down.

Thanks guys for all your hard work.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    6/12/2010 8:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    In as much as I began this thread, and it began because I felt "sorry" for this jackass. Let me say it, the right way...

1. What I did was wrong. I was not in a position to second guess people who had been here doing the job far longer than I. I had no business mucking about the investigation.

2. If I in any way by mucking about caused harm or ill will, then I apologize for that.

3. If there is a way to make it right, just tell me.

But I feel real foolish for caring at all about this jerk.....
    Don't feel bad. I gave they guy the benefit of doubt, too. Nothing wrong with that, especially if some of his claims panned out to be true.

As for 1., no, you were not in the wrong. If Bullshido has one fault it's that after exposure to so many frauds, a lot of members (not excluding myself) tend to have a knee jerk reaction at times to assume that people are frauds until proven otherwise. You were just making sure we all adhered to the principle of "guilty until proven innocent" that makes the English common law derived legal systems around the world unique in their fairness.

As for 2., I don't think anyone harbors any ill will towards you. Again, you were doing the right thing.

As for 3., I'll take some free Judo lessons. :headbang::headbang::headbang:
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

is badder than you

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 12:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA View Post
    "guilty until proven innocent"
    Might want to double-check that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 10:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post
    Might want to double-check that.
    Thanks. That's what I get for posting while drinking.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 6:49pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just got a reply from ACE as stated below:

Jon

We do not have record of any such person holding an ACE certification.

Tony A
    ACE Educational Services Supervisor

So he must have photoshopped his ACE Cert as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 10:47pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^ Thank you for verification on that. We had some pretty damning evidence as is that his certificate was a fake, but an official email makes it...well, official.

For those following at home, here's what we've determined about the three new certificates he posted to Aikiweb:

Certificate 1: White Kimbo has proven that the certificate is completely fabricated. Perhaps whoever has the contact info of the Marine Athletic director who confirmed earlier that Morton was not on the All-Marine Judo Team should ask about the wrestling team just to be 100% sure. Or perhaps we shouldn't waste the guy's time. Your call.

Certificate 2: White Kimbo has demonstrated that the certificate was made through Microsoft Photoshop, or a similiar program. Also, as previously proven, Morton was never on the Marine Judo team in the first place.

Certificate 3: Both White Kimbo and I have noticed that elements, such as the signature and stamp, of this one match a certificate I found over Google Images perfectly. Also, certificate lacks noise in white areas, which is proof that it was made digitally and not scanned. And oh yeah, searcher66071 was able to contact ACE and verify that the certificate is indeed fake.

So: All three certificates are now known to be fake. The odds of Morton saying sorry, legitimately training, and attempting to right himself before getting expelled from the USJA are, in my opinion, roughly on the same level as the odds that the Charlestown Chiefs have of winning the World Cup.
    Last edited by Lysol; 6/13/2010 11:12pm at . Reason: Editted because I am a dumbass.

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 3:57am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysol View Post
    Certificate 2: White Kimbo has demonstrated that the certificate was made through Microsoft Photoshop, or a similiar program
    It will have to be the 'similar one', since 'Microsoft Photoshop' doesn't exist.

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 7:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am genuinely surprised this time. I would have thought that the average human being would have the common sense to apply new forgery techniques to certs. At least go through the regular cert laundering and mill channels. At least shelf out the cash to the Sokeship council, and have a group circle jerk orgs backing him this time around.

You know what they say. You can lead a horse to water, but why bother? You're better off leading it into a mine field.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 9:29am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lysol,
    A small correction: Matt Morton did not post those certs on Aikiweb. He claimed a black belt in Aikido under John Thurston, on Aikiweb. I found those certs on Matt public facebook account.

In any case, Matt has removed the certs from facebook, so I assume he's been reading Bullshido. I don't really have the time to pussyfoot around Aikiweb to see if Matt is gonna make more false claims, so I sent him a short note to be mindful of what he claims.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 2:09pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NubianSpearman View Post
    Lysol,
    A small correction: Matt Morton did not post those certs on Aikiweb. He claimed a black belt in Aikido under John Thurston, on Aikiweb. I found those certs on Matt public facebook account.

In any case, Matt has removed the certs from facebook, so I assume he's been reading Bullshido. I don't really have the time to pussyfoot around Aikiweb to see if Matt is gonna make more false claims, so I sent him a short note to be mindful of what he claims.

I doubt he will seeing both you and I on there posting questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts