Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    I would REALLY have to insist on it.....
    clarification please? are you saying somebody would have to make a big **** out of it for him to get expelled or are you saying that you feel a need to make a big **** out of it?
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In as much as I began this thread, and it began because I felt "sorry" for this jackass. Let me say it, the right way...

1. What I did was wrong. I was not in a position to second guess people who had been here doing the job far longer than I. I had no business mucking about the investigation.

2. If I in any way by mucking about caused harm or ill will, then I apologize for that.

3. If there is a way to make it right, just tell me.

But I feel real foolish for caring at all about this jerk.....
    Feel bad? Feel Foolish? No one should ever feel bad or Foolish for giving someone a chance to redeem themselves.

The best part of this thread?

I remember another board claiming victory because, they banned a certain person...*snicker* and we didn't.

Hmmm.......I'm curious how that looks right about know.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I remember another board claiming victory because, they banned a certain person...*snicker* and we didn't.

Hmmm.......I'm curious how that looks right about know.
    Yeah, I was thinking of Kaith as well. His motives were nothing to do with mercy and compassion, and everything to do with sweeping a turd under the rug.

The fact that sweeping a turd under a rug only makes things worse makes the metaphor even more apt.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    clarification please? are you saying somebody would have to make a big **** out of it for him to get expelled or are you saying that you feel a need to make a big **** out of it?
    Let me be clear then, I would find it a PERSONAL offense were he to claim Judo rank again. As such, I would take a VERY PERSONAL course of action to correct said claims.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:20pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    then it's a good thing that you know about him posting the spirit of judo award after our investigation write up went public!
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:26pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spirit of Judo Award?

Tragic.
    But I feel real foolish for caring at all about this jerk.....
    The only thing you should feel foolish about is feeling foolish, you did nothing wrong.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    then it's a good thing that you know about him posting the spirit of judo award after our investigation write up went public!
    Actually I didn't, until I saw it here.

Oh, such a jackass.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:34pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me be clear then, I would find it a PERSONAL offense were he to claim Judo rank again. As such, I would take a VERY PERSONAL course of action to correct said claims.
    then please take the time necessary to initiate a complaint against Morton with the USJA.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crawford View Post
    then please take the time necessary to initiate a complaint against Morton with the USJA.
    You assume I haven't....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 7:39pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK boys and girls, I went through every trainer and group instructor in the entire St. Louis area, that is with or has been with ACE, and I can NOT find where he is or was ever a trainer in any capacity with ACE. I tried every permetation of his name and nothing. I am still waiting to hear back from ACE Professional Services, but as of right now, he is a NO GO on ever being with ACE. Once I hear back form Pro Services, I will let you all know.

IF they confirm it, I will inform them of Mr. Morton claiming to be with ACE and I will let Pro Services take it from there.

As far as having braces and being a trainer goes, all you have to do is be able to design workouts and be able to pass the written exam and written simulation. With ACE they pride themselves on having an extremely hard written exam(not actually that hard, IMO). I just don't see anyone hiring him with his poor physical conditioning. Not the braces or knees, but the fact he appears to be very out of shape.