Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 3:38pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    I am an ACE trainer and he is NOT showing up as a Certified Professional. I am waiting on a Rep to confirm or deny his supposed certification.
    Thanks for that, my email is still not working for whatever reason. Besides, why would they certify a guy to be a trainer who needs leg braces and twelve medications a day to move? He's still using that one, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    I would hope he would be smart enough not to, but I have very little faith in humanity and its collective intelligence. If he does say that he is a USJA BB, then I will drop the hammer. I know the USJA does have an Aikido Division that awards dan ranks.
    USJA has him on suspension for the forged certificates. I highly doubt they'd not only lift his suspension, but also take his word for it that his aikido certificates are legit.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 4:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysol View Post
    USJA has him on suspension for the forged certificates. I highly doubt they'd not only lift his suspension, but also take his word for it that his aikido certificates are legit.
    Of course. He cannot get ANY rank with the USJA from at least two years from the suspension date, and at that point he is a white belt, no more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 5:19pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    also, with his posting of the forged judo award after the suspension, that could result in his expulsion if the USJA were to review his case.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 5:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I hope people reading these threads, that whine that we don't close them, now understand why they stay open.
    Almost every call to close a thread in MABS is wrong. This is especially true if the reason is that we've embarrassed the poor guy enough. They are generally wrong about that; the "poor guy" will go on to embarrass himself, and the martial arts, even more.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 5:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like this?
    Morton waxing poetic on another thread over there.

There were times in the kyu ranks and even now that the following is most certainly true...."The more you learn, the less you know." This always puzzled me. I thought, I am getting better.....therefore these 4 corner throws, breakfalls, and wrist techniques ought to come quick as a whip.......

However, an instructor once told me the following "The better you get at technique, the better you want to get at technique." So just remember slow and steady wins the race.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 5:34pm

Style: Aikido/JJJ/Judo/GoJu Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People are opinionated, bitchy, and ridiculous enough on aikiweb that if he starts spouting authoritative comments on their that are bogus, his character, person, and opinions will be attacked quite quickly.

You don't need to join aikiweb to read stuff....his only posts as of now are in the introductions section.

I think some of you people are pretty impressive in the lengths you go to ensure guys aren't taking advantage of new students 'off the street' and looking to spend their time and money on something they know nothing about. Good on you all for finding concrete evidence to prove someone is full of it.

Oh, and to those looking to smoke this guy on aikiweb...I am sure he checks on this website to see what people are saying about him, don't you think?

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 5:39pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Like this?
    Morton waxing poetic on another thread over there.
    He's an idiot. You know one of the 'good' things about aikido is they _always_ use japanese names of techniques, the reason its good is because it means you have a standard agreed language for what's going on, regardless of you being in a country where the native language is, well, foreign to you.

Anyway, the point being, that no yudansha of any aikido style would refer to it as a 4 corner throw, everyone calls it shihonage.

Unless of course your aikido comes via korea I guess...

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 5:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Almost every call to close a thread in MABS is wrong. This is especially true if the reason is that we've embarrassed the poor guy enough. They are generally wrong about that; the "poor guy" will go on to embarrass himself, and the martial arts, even more.
    In as much as I began this thread, and it began because I felt "sorry" for this jackass. Let me say it, the right way...

1. What I did was wrong. I was not in a position to second guess people who had been here doing the job far longer than I. I had no business mucking about the investigation.

2. If I in any way by mucking about caused harm or ill will, then I apologize for that.

3. If there is a way to make it right, just tell me.

But I feel real foolish for caring at all about this jerk.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Enh, it's no big deal. You spoke out of mercy and compassion. There are worse things.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 6:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    also, with his posting of the forged judo award after the suspension, that could result in his expulsion if the USJA were to review his case.
    I would REALLY have to insist on it.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC