224857 Bullies, 3792 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 991 to 1,000 of 1129
Page 100 of 113 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100 101102103104110 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    6/07/2010 6:13am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Lebell, I think the only one who doesn't know who someone is, is you.
    dude...you dont even know me, so don't say that.
  2. creativo is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382

    Posted On:
    6/07/2010 7:43am


     Style: Judofitness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    If you necro a dead thread to both infer and imply that I do not know how long it takes to become a "real" black belt in Judo you should get a special tag...

    ...several ideas come to mind.

    :wtfgif9fr
    That post looked to me like a reinforcement of the low skill level of Matthew Morton, and not as an attack to you. But maybe you have your reasons to think you're being attacked.
  3. Coach Josh is offline
    Coach Josh's Avatar

    Silent Guardian

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,183

    Posted On:
    6/07/2010 8:14am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by creativo View Post
    That post looked to me like a reinforcement of the low skill level of Matthew Morton, and not as an attack to you. But maybe you have your reasons to think you're being attacked.
    Agreed. I think Mark took it the wrong way. Ease up big guy.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.
  4. Matt Phillips is online now
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,664

    Posted On:
    6/07/2010 8:39am

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know. Neil has not met or trained with Morton either. In order to take that as "Believe me, you have no idea how bad he really is." Neil would have to have better info than Mark on the subject. I think it's pretty clear that Tripp already believes Morton has zero skill.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  5. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    6/07/2010 9:34am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the way i figure, morton doesn't even know the proper set up to the throw i started learning on my first night of judo. so, from that, we can extrapolate that he knows nothing.

    so, it should take him as long as it would take me or zenofanger (both students at same judo school) to get his black belt.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  6. sentogawa is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    6/07/2010 12:46pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amazing thread. Long read, but good work guys.
  7. crawford is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    166

    Posted On:
    6/07/2010 6:27pm


     Style: judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    the way i figure, morton doesn't even know the proper set up to the throw i started learning on my first night of judo. so, from that, we can extrapolate that he knows nothing.

    so, it should take him as long as it would take me or zenofanger (both students at same judo school) to get his black belt.
    I disagree. You already know the proper set up to o goshi. Morton has to unlearn all his crap. He has to amputate his third leg of judo. Consequently, it's going to take him a lot longer to get where you were on your first night of class. Add to that his excuses, his "injuries" and his tendency to out right fabricate crap, and it's going to take forever for him to get to where you were on your first night of class.

    The amount of time and effort necessary for mtripp and judosensei to get that guy to black belt would be life prohibitive. Maybe their kids would be alive to see it.
  8. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    6/07/2010 8:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crawford View Post
    I disagree. You already know the proper set up to o goshi. Morton has to unlearn all his crap. He has to amputate his third leg of judo. Consequently, it's going to take him a lot longer to get where you were on your first night of class. Add to that his excuses, his "injuries" and his tendency to out right fabricate crap, and it's going to take forever for him to get to where you were on your first night of class.

    The amount of time and effort necessary for mtripp and judosensei to get that guy to black belt would be life prohibitive. Maybe their kids would be alive to see it.
    i figure that, not counting newaza, i'm about 6 or 7 months ahead of morton. i don't believe his injuries are all that.

    in the grand scheme of going from white to black belt. 6 or 7 months head start doesn't mean much.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  9. Lysol is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    353

    Posted On:
    6/07/2010 9:23pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    i figure that, not counting newaza, i'm about 6 or 7 months ahead of morton. i don't believe his injuries are all that.

    in the grand scheme of going from white to black belt. 6 or 7 months head start doesn't mean much.
    If he's not above faking injuries to you in person, what makes you think he's above it when the road gets rough during his judo training? Likewise, you've been learning proper technique for the past 6-7 months. He first has to unlearn all the **** he's been teaching. That's going to take a while. He's not starting at zero, he's starting at -50 (being generous, of course). And why are some people (not you) even assuming that he would actually stick with the training when he already has proven otherwise?

    And just to be a dick:

    Quote Originally Posted by crawford
    He has to amputate his third leg of judo.
    That's what she said.:ninjadanc
  10. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    6/07/2010 9:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysol View Post
    If he's not above faking injuries to you in person, what makes you think he's above it when the road gets rough during his judo training? Likewise, you've been learning proper technique for the past 6-7 months. He first has to unlearn all the **** he's been teaching. That's going to take a while. He's not starting at zero, he's starting at -50 (being generous, of course). And why are some people (not you) even assuming that he would actually stick with the training when he already has proven otherwise?

    And just to be a dick:



    That's what she said.:ninjadanc
    i'm being lenient with him.

    if he straightened up, acted right, and trained real judo for 6 or 7 months, he would be caught up with my throws. i have the throws that work for me, but i'm a newaza guy.
    since i'm such a newaza nutrider, he could catch up to me if he worked the system the right way. he never will, but he could if he wanted to.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.