Page 1 of 115 123451151101 ... Last

Thread: Matthew Morton

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Matthew Morton

I was sent this:

<<<I am writing to ask if you hold any records of a supposed judo black belt, who claims over 20 victories in the United States Marines Judo competitions and Pan-American competitions. His name is Mathew Morton, and claims to be a second degree black belt in judo. He currently resides in St. Louis, Missouri, of the United States of America, and I am wondering if there are any records to validate his claims.>>>>

I do not know if this is true or not. However, I think we need to check this out. If true, lets sing his praise. If not....
    Last edited by Mtripp; 6/17/2009 10:03am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    I was sent this:

<<<I am writing to ask if you hold any records of a supposed judo black belt, who claims over 20 victories in the United States Marines Judo competitions and Pan-American competitions. His name is Mathew Morton, and claims to be a second degree black belt in judo. He currently resides in St. Louis, Missouri, of the United States of America, and I am wondering if there are any records to validate his claims.>>>>

I do not know if this is true or not. However, I think we need to check this out. If true, lets sing his praise. If not....
    When I do a google search for Matt Morton Judo it turns up a result for a Moo Sul Kwan site that might infect your computer with malware if you click on it. I am not brave enough to check out that site. Judoinfo also has him listed and contains the same link. Any of our St. Louis Bullies able to do a local check?

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ruh roh. I know Matt from MT. I know he is on this forum as well.

He is also a USJA member.
    Last edited by DarkPhoenix; 6/17/2009 11:36am at .
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    When I do a google search for Matt Morton Judo it turns up a result for a Moo Sul Kwan site that might infect your computer with malware if you click on it. I am not brave enough to check out that site.
    I'm using a Mac with an obscure browser and a 3rd party firewall, so I looked at the Moo Sul Kwan site. I don't see anything about Matt Morton on there. If you search the site with Google Advanced Search for "morton" a couple links come up but the pages aren't actually there. I can't see them in Camino, anyway. So that's a possible dead end.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Ruh roh. I know Matt from MT. I know he is on this forum as well.

He is also a USJA member.
    That's great! As I said, something was sent to me, I am finding out. Shouldn't be any problem at all then. I am sure he can clear up when he won the Pan-Am's and the Marine Judo events.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's a bullshido member: Hello everyone - No BS Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great! I have seen he has posted in other threads. I hope he comes here and tells us about winning the Pan Am's!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys,

I put up a site on tripod. See, when I originally set up the judo site it was part of the entire organizational website. Control of the organizational website has been handed over and the content I put up has been replaced. That is ok I suppose. So I added a few quick pics to the site I did a quick design of. See why I was asking for some (Promotional Help) in my "Hello" thread?

http://mattmortonjudo.tripod.com/

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt,

Welcome! Please tell us more about yourself! When did you start Judo? Who was your Sensei/Coach? I really want to hear about the Pan Am's? What year? What division?

Thanks!

Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't Rodrigo Vaghi teaching in st. Louis aswell?

Page 1 of 115 123451151101 ... Last