Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/09/2009 8:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Re4 View Post
    You know what? Who fucking cares? there's plenty of douchebags who know BJJ and many other martial arts. on the ultimate fighter alone there have been at least five that i can think of- chris leben, both of those browning assholes, that abnoxious bjj instructor asshat marc laimon, and even Matt hughes was a total jerk that season. And that's just the ones that managed to get on tv. And I don't think anyone will disagree that the gracie family have been known to have a few pretty shameless self promoting guys who maybe care a bit too much about money, *cough*WHORION*cough*, so really none of this is news. The martial arts attract guys who are insecure about their manhood and have huge egos. It comes with the territory. It doesn't diminish the effectiveness of bjj and if Pratt is a legitimate purple belt who lied about being a black belt then who cares about that too. He's a douchebag and lying would not be out of the realm of possibility for him. He also claims to be paid 100 grand a night for appearing at clubs. Probably most of the things he says are lies. But if he's a black belt then who cares about that too. I'm sure there are still plenty of obnoxious assholes who are bjj blackbelts as well.
    If outing douchebags who are lying about martial arts prowess seems pointless to you, I think you're clearly on the wrong site.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2009 5:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you're right, total douchebaggery!

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    7/13/2009 9:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pibe View Post
    If outing douchebags who are lying about martial arts prowess seems pointless to you, I think you're clearly on the wrong site.
    I agree about the black belt claim. The stupidly persistent nonsense about the purple belt is the sole thing I was talking about.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/18/2009 3:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa View Post
    I agree about the black belt claim. The stupidly persistent nonsense about the purple belt is the sole thing I was talking about.
    I have no problem with his purple belt rank as evidence has been provided that he earned that from a legit instructor who vouched for him.

The black belt claim is what makes him a douchebag.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789