• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 10:00pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    78 grand per week. Hey being a douchebag pays off :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 10:30am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Re4 View Post
    I was actually better off not knowing who this person was. Now I'm depressed because this douche is a millionaire for being a stupid asshole. Sure I'm smarter than him and have real talents, and my imdb board isn't entirely populated by people who want me to die under the wheels of a bus, but damn, life is not fair. This guy gets paid 200 grand per episode of the Hills. He doesn't do anything. He never DID anything. He just started dating some chick on the show for the sole purpose of getting on the show. that's worth 200 grand a week?
    You're telling me you'd date that chick for free? Have you heard her speak?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 3:51pm

Style: JKD/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Spector View Post
    You're telling me you'd date that chick for free? Have you heard her speak?
    I guess not but society is supposed to punish and subjugate douchebags, not elevate them to demigod status.

I guess one positive thing is that at the rate he's spending their money, once the hills is off the air they'll both soon be broke, and since they'll be yesterday's news, clubs will stop paying them for appearances, and they will fade into obscurity and poverty. If we're lucky they'll die as heroin addicts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 4:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently the entertainment news folks are calling them "Speidi" and has the word that they are writing a book on how to be famous (according to something I saw on the MSN home page yesterday). I guess that means their 15 minutes is almost up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 5:24pm

Style: BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Re4 View Post

I guess one positive thing is that at the rate he's spending their money, once the hills is off the air they'll both soon be broke, and since they'll be yesterday's news, clubs will stop paying them for appearances, and they will fade into obscurity and poverty. If we're lucky they'll die as heroin addicts.
    Quote of the day XD.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/21/2009 12:00am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo/Freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My girl watches (or watched) the hills almost religiously. I saw one episode where Spencer tried to beat some dude up in a bar over him texting his wife or whatever. Then his usually douchebaggery went on for the rest of the episode. Afterwards, my gf mentioned that he does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, to which I commented "Well, im sure that the Gracie family is proud to have that stellar piece in their family."

Sidenote: that night I had a dream I beat Spencer to death. With my dick. I think i need to seek counseling.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2009 3:17pm

Style: BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLameSauce View Post
    My girl watches (or watched) the hills almost religiously. I saw one episode where Spencer tried to beat some dude up in a bar over him texting his wife or whatever. Then his usually douchebaggery went on for the rest of the episode. Afterwards, my gf mentioned that he does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, to which I commented "Well, im sure that the Gracie family is proud to have that stellar piece in their family."

Sidenote: that night I had a dream I beat Spencer to death. With my dick. I think i need to seek counseling.
    I think your girl needs counseling as to why she watches a piece of crap show like that. I think your perfectly fine and sane ^_^.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 10:58am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLameSauce View Post
    Afterwards, my gf mentioned that he does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, to which I commented "Well, im sure that the Gracie family is proud to have that stellar piece in their family."
    Actually, they probably would be. Fighting people was kind of their schtick. Beating up anyone that looked at them wrong was a-okay. Hell, they reared one child expressly to fight people on "the street"

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 3:47pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember Carley Gracie came and did a seminar for us. He seemed like a really nice guy. A few months later he knocked out some tow-truck guy for towing his van, got arrested. I was surprised.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    6/22/2009 4:28pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    78 grand per week. Hey being a douchebag pays off :)
    It really doesnt. I havent gotten a goddam dime for being one.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast