Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya know, I have never seen an episode of The Hills, so the little clip with angry Al Roker (who usually comes across as being pretty relaxed) is my first encounter with Spencer. Really? This guy is really this stupid? And that clip from the "Celebrity" show, who the **** makes those kinds of comments and says that they want to be a hero? If there is ever a video of someone making this guy tap, I wanna see it. What a dick.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:33pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherstone View Post
    my money is on Al! hehe

Unfortunately he payed his fees and put in the work by the looks of it, douche or not.
    Do we really know that? Wander Braga said he was a purple, but was that 3 years of going to class every day or six months of private lessons at $100 per hour where he rolls with none but the instructor?

If I had $5,000 to spend, I bet I could be purple belt, too.

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 4:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    Do we really know that? Wander Braga said he was a purple, but was that 3 years of going to class every day or six months of private lessons at $100 per hour where he rolls with none but the instructor?

If I had $5,000 to spend, I bet I could be purple belt, too.
    I might call Wander's school again, if Mr. Browning deems it's necessary. But considering all the events and clubs and **** Spencer goes to, I too wonder when he has time to train. Especially if you consider that Spencer supposedly lives in Laguna Hills and Wander's two schools are each a good hour or two away from there.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 5:18pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, i just have to ank this question again -- if he's a purple belt, why can't he tie a belt properly?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 6:16pm

Style: BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe this fool is a purple belt. I've only been doing BJJ for a month and tie my belt better than him lol. Pray that he never opens up a BJJ school 0_0!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 6:31pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eh...belts are for holding up pants. I could care less about his belt color. But integrity and your word is what makes you a man. This guy is a *****. I would love to see him in a dark alley, talking all that ****.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 8:48pm

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    It was Ka-Bar who actually asked the question to his instructor through a staff member at a school he teaches at. Could it be inaccurate? Possibly, however even risking an error in Spenser's favor he still looks like a douche.

Thanks for the correction.

I agree that no matter what he is a douche, but just to be accurate in what were saying we should know what legit rank he holds.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 8:53pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka-Bar View Post
    I might call Wander's school again, if Mr. Browning deems it's necessary. But considering all the events and clubs and **** Spencer goes to, I too wonder when he has time to train. Especially if you consider that Spencer supposedly lives in Laguna Hills and Wander's two schools are each a good hour or two away from there.
    Please call them again Ka-Bar, get Wander on the phone himself and find out the details of how long Spencer trained with him, if he competed ect.

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 8:55pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know how most BJJ instructors feel about this, but if I was Rickson, I would be put off by the fact that Spencer is wearing his school's patch when Rickson didn't promote him to purple and has really nothing to do with his training.

Please tell me if I'm seeing an issue that isn't there.

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Posted On:
    6/17/2009 9:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BJJ guys tend to be particularly clannish. I'm sure Rickson and Wander Braga would both be nonplussed about him wearing one instructor's rank in another's gi.

I'll call Wander's school again tomorrow. It might be helpful if I had an email address with a bullshido domain, if I need to email Prof. Braga.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast