Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My first amatuer muay thai fight.

Hello,

I had the pleasure of fighting at War of the Heroes III June 13th, 2009. I was the first fight of the night. First time out of the gate. I lost the fight but I learned quite a bit. I know there are quite a few things I can work on which I have discussed with my trainers. I'm in the yellow trunks. Also the people around the camera person are biased since it was my gym buddies. It was really cool have their support there. Let me know what you guys think.

Overall, holy **** what an awesome experience!

Summary: I'm in the yellow trunks. I lost.
    link:YouTube - Amateur Muay Thai Fight War o fHeroes III Budo Ryu Gym, San Luis Obispo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 9:20am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good job. You did great in the first round (nice right hand you got there), but it looked like you started to gas in the second, and you didn't have much left in the third. Nerves will do that to you.

But even when you were exhausted, you kept throwing and never quit. Congratulations, and good luck in your next fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 4:05pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice one dude. How long you been training? I only got to look at your film briefly, but one thing I'd look at his your boxing. notice how you jab by "lashing" out with your left arm. it's almost like you're trying to backhand instead of use your fist. Keep your form tighter and you'll provide a smaller target, with a better defence.

and by all of this I mean that your jab will be a better weapon to hurt as well as set up your right cross.

well done for fighting, and props for showing the vid :D

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 8:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good job, remember to use that front jab kick to get him off of you.