Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:22am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I think if you want to help, get busy (for five minutes).

Hey, here is my last edits to a thread in wiki about a bullshido school. Note my efforts are SO calm and respectful! So get off your collective butts and take five minutes to write something. It can be in wiki or yahoo local biz reviews or whatever. The battle against bullshido isn't really that fucking hard.

---------------------------------------------
    from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poekoel...en#Controversy

Controversy

[one of their clowns posts, not mine]
    Due to the nature of Willy Wetzel's death, he was not able to officially declare an heir. There are at least two other people who claim this title, one being Roy Wetzel, Willy's son.

Justin P has posted extensively in the Bullshido.com link provided below. He is a martial artist with a solid reputation (in other words, rather than magic tricks he actually trains hard and has some recognized abilities in fighting and self defense skills amongst his peers). His claims in the thread would indicate that there are some very serious doubts in the martial arts community about the legitimacy of Poekoelan. As an old experienced black belt I would urge everyone to read extensively and ask many questions before joining any martial art school. The martial art world has many doubtful styles and fraudulent teachers, often in schools that enrich the egos and/or the bank accounts of the instructors.

[edit] External links

* Official site

A sixteen page thread in a martial arts discussion forum with proponents and detractors of Poekoelan participating. This is a "must read," in my humble opinion, if one wants any sort of balanced view of this very controversial martial art. Poekoelan - No BS Martial Arts

[another one of their clowns' concerns, not my post...]
    James Wetzel is a living heir of Willy Wetzel that knows the art better than anyone alive, and still teaches to kids and adults of all ages in Rochester, Pennsylvania. http://www.wetzelmartialarts.com/
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 6/15/2009 1:30am at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 1:41am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wikipedia: Ninjer Article - No BS Martial Arts

Kudos and rep to NJM, he thought of attacking the fucktard ninjers!! Before I did...
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 9:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Attached Images