Sponsored Links Spacer Image

('._.)

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 10:11pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    I wanna see Mirko kickbox again. He's great at that...really fucking fearsome. I just didn't get the same, seeing him on his back. Let that man stand and bang (drty jk here)
    He was a good K-1 fighter, but never good enough to get to the top. Hoost really had his number. For all those years he has been training for MMA, not kickboxing, so I´m sure his skills in a pure kickboxing match have went downhill. I dont think he would do well in K-1 these days.

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 10:14pm

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    He was a good K-1 fighter, but never good enough to get to the top. Hoost really had his number. For all those years he has been training for MMA, not kickboxing, so I´m sure his skills in a pure kickboxing match have went downhill. I dont think he would do well in K-1 these days.
    I'd like to see him against Gohkan Saki, even though I think he'd get murdered.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2009 2:40pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Cephalopod View Post

I laugh at those idiots who take Mirko's word for anything.
    But he is a politician and politicians dont lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 9:09pm

Style: Poor mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Bonjasky, who was helping Mirko train for the Kongo fight, said something along the lines of "Mirko's standup is 30% of what it was in K-1" or some similair percentage. Basically, he'd get slaughtered.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456