Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 11:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: pistol

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lots of photos (and links to other people's photos) on my blog. We can certainly do another such shoot before the next Hero Gear event next year. Joe, Rob, other Hero Gear folks and their friends at Round Cove put up an awesome event.

I brought a "studio tent" (10'x20' diffuser) and that allowed photography and shade at mid-day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 12:18pm

Style: Ha Say Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just Wow! What a great show. Wish I could have been there. Sounds very proffesional.
    The M203 with the shoulder stock made me miss the old M79.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 6:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Skeletor, please understand that I'm not trying to keep anybody out, I just don't want to be that jerk who says "Oh, yeah, you should all come out and join in!" only to shrug when the organizers find out that I've invited more people without consulting them . . . or when "my" guests find out it's not really my party and my invitations are no good. I asked before bringing my father and my sons, and it turned out to be a good thing I did, because people had reservations about them. Nothing personal, they just weren't known quantities in terms of gun safety and experience. I think they measured up, but just showing up with them in tow wouldn't have been very polite.

You'd be more than welcome at any event I was running, but when I'm not running the event I don't want to cause any misunderstandings.

Damn, I just can't embed no matter what, can I? I can't figure out how my last video embedded, except that it was more or less by accident. Click to see the edited highlight reel made by THR's Skunkabilly.
    Last edited by Don Gwinn; 6/12/2009 6:48pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 12:03am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: pistol

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don,

Your family measured up just fine on gun safety, good manners and good cheer. Glad you brought them!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2009 3:00pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn View Post
    Hey Skeletor, please understand that I'm not trying to keep anybody out, I just don't want to be that jerk who says "Oh, yeah, you should all come out and join in!" only to shrug when the organizers find out that I've invited more people without consulting them . . . or when "my" guests find out it's not really my party and my invitations are no good.
    No problem. I thought that it was something that was open to the public and I spoke prematurely on that basis. For future reference, I would only attend if so invited by the promoter(s)...I've done a lot of industry shows, taught classes, blown **** up...etc; so I know how it goes. Not a problem, man.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12