Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/10/2009 7:39pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obviously the guy in the red gi is for real. Not only did he manage to ninja that katana away from the Highlander, he's got all those ninja merit badges.

How much do you think I have to pay to learn the "poison hand" strike?

Posted On:
    6/10/2009 10:27pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HEY gUYS!!!! Van Buren is the Black Dragon fraud monger who is in league with Ashida Kim.

Not that I would encourage but on the William Aquier thread there is plenty of stuff on Van Buren and Kim... Nuff said my momma raised me right and I REALLY do not have anything nice to say about the South AFrican Ninja.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    6/10/2009 11:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I know, if I was gonna go to Israel to look for good Ninja training, I'd start with Doron Navon or Moti Nativ. At least they have hella judo & hard krav combative training in addition to the Booj stuff.
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Posted On:
    6/10/2009 11:59pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    All I know, if I was gonna go to Israel to look for good Ninja training, I'd start with Doron Navon or Moti Nativ. At least they have hella judo & hard krav combative training in addition to the Booj stuff.
    don't know Moti but Doron is sublime. The fedencris stuff, the way he incorporates it with the Tai Jutsu is wonderful. He is a very gifted teacher.

If I could study under any two guys in the Buj it might be Doron and Obrien.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 12:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    don't know Moti but Doron is sublime. The fedencris stuff, the way he incorporates it with the Tai Jutsu is wonderful. He is a very gifted teacher.

If I could study under any two guys in the Buj it might be Doron and Obrien.
    yeah, Mark's a friggin' monster. Doron was a judo badass before he ever did Bujinkan so he had a decent background, & the Feldenkrais method is great, I agree.
    Sean Askew loves hard training too, he did Shooto for awhile & trained with Enson Inoue. Guys like that are the only guys worth training with if you really want to learn how to apply some of the actually decent Booj techniques, that is.
    Last edited by Jim_Jude; 6/11/2009 12:43am at .
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 4:47am

Style: Judo + sports ju-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure the grandmaster was presented as "van Urine". Right? Right?

I feel bad for the poor disillusioned soul who is his student in this vid.

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 3:19pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    yeah, Mark's a friggin' monster. Doron was a judo badass before he ever did Bujinkan so he had a decent background, & the Feldenkrais method is great, I agree.
    Sean Askew loves hard training too, he did Shooto for awhile & trained with Enson Inoue. Guys like that are the only guys worth training with if you really want to learn how to apply some of the actually decent Booj techniques, that is.
    Indeed.

Its unfortunate but people see the 80 odd% of the Booj and do not realize there are guys who do know what the **** they are doing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 1:39am

Style: BJJ, MT, JJJ / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so... do any videos exist with a ninjer against an actual opponent? all ive ever seen is demo crap

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 4:55am

Style: Bar Brawling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now they are using some weird blood rituals? Looks like they are taking LARPing to a whole new level.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 11:32am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC0351 View Post
    Now they are using some weird blood rituals? Looks like they are taking LARPing to a whole new level.
    I remember reading somewhere that the blood thing was an actual thing they did in ancient Japan that was equal to signing their name. Of course now, the Japanese uses a pen like the rest of the modern world. So I definitely agree with you, for these guys to do it is quit literally "taking LARPing to a whole new level."
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast