Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 1:05pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Any Texas LEOs help me debunk some claims?

There is a fellow attending school with my fiance whom appears to be entirely full of ****.
    He claims to have been a campus police officer at Texas A&M somewhere between 1995 and 2001, and to have been shot 7 times.

Frankly I don't believe a word of it.
    His name is Sean Dookwah, I can't even find any record of him having attended Texas A&M though he claims to have graduated with a criminal justice degree before becoming a law officer.

If any former Aggies could look him up here https://www.aggienetwork.com/login.a...2fdefault.aspx for me, and anyone with LEO connections in College Station could check into his claims of being an officer there I would really appreciate it. This guy is using his supposed LEO experience to set himself up as an authority on ALL KINDS of **** as well as to harass other people about how easy they have it compared to him, and generally be a douche.

Any info is appreciated.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 3:56pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a friend check and she couldn't find a Sean Dookwah. We switched to last name only, and found 1 Dookwah, but he was in the Vet school and graduated later (although he did live in Athens, GA).

I found a Sean Dookwah who went to A&M Consolidated (The local High School), and he graduated in 1991.
    Last edited by auschip; 6/09/2009 4:00pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 4:01pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    There is a fellow attending school with my fiance whom appears to be entirely full of ****.
    He claims to have been a campus police officer at Texas A&M somewhere between 1995 and 2001, and to have been shot 7 times.

Frankly I don't believe a word of it.
    His name is Sean Dookwah, I can't even find any record of him having attended Texas A&M though he claims to have graduated with a criminal justice degree before becoming a law officer.

If any former Aggies could look him up here https://www.aggienetwork.com/login.a...2fdefault.aspx for me, and anyone with LEO connections in College Station could check into his claims of being an officer there I would really appreciate it. This guy is using his supposed LEO experience to set himself up as an authority on ALL KINDS of **** as well as to harass other people about how easy they have it compared to him, and generally be a douche.

Any info is appreciated.
    7 times? That sound like an article. I have access to a huge article database, I'll see what I can find.

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 4:09pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His father graduated from the Vet school and is an accomplished and awesome Vet at UGA. That's the Dookwah you found auschip.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 4:19pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I looked him up on the Aggie network and no student was found by that name. I was a student there around the same time as this liar is claiming to be there, and there were no major shootings.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 4:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no criminal justice degree at Texas A&M. Red flag right there. It may be a minor but no major.

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 7:45pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm, there are Criminal Justice degrees at a lot of the affiliate wings, like Texas A&M Commerce, does anyone know anything about those? Are they direct offshoots of A&M or what?

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 8:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ask him why people want to shoot him so frequently. Tell him that you are trying to find out because all the people researching his information are unable to find out anything about those claims. Tell him one person actually googled the "secret shootings of Sean" and were unable to find anything.

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 3:47pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I contacted Texas A&M's campus police and they don't have a record of him being employed there, but their computer records only go back to 1999, so if he worked their prior to that it's archived and I would need a signed release for them to check that. But since his supposed employment was from 97-99 I'm pretty confident that he was not employed there at all.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 3:53pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    I contacted Texas A&M's campus police and they don't have a record of him being employed there, but their computer records only go back to 1999, so if he worked their prior to that it's archived and I would need a signed release for them to check that. But since his supposed employment was from 97-99 I'm pretty confident that he was not employed there at all.
    How old is this guy?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast