Sponsored Links Spacer Image

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 1:41pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Sutton View Post
    I was the one that was attacked by all you "experts", and you're so mature using such foul language. Well, I don't think you know the sword, either. Even though we've never met. It's astounding how rude this has been. Does your sensei encourage this type of behavior? If you don't like me, don't show. But no, someone comes to me and says a group of online terds are ragging me. So now I have to defend myself against this crap. Real impressive, most honorable warriors.

It's funny how often you get cussed online and how rarely you get cussed to your face, most honorable warriors. Talk your smack. You got time.
    Mr Sutton,

I will do my best to speak plainly and respectfully. You're on Bullshido, this site has a locker room-esque mentality. It's not ideal but it is the current culture of the site.

Your qualifications are being questioned, you are in a community of skeptics, this questioning is not meant to be derogatory. There have been several instances when an instructor has been questioned and it has come to light that he or she is quite qualified and was being smeared.

It is best to conduct yourself calmly and rationally, make your case, state your qualifications and where/who/when you got them and if your telling the truth, and are qualified, you will find this place rather comfortable, if rowdy.

So, may I ask who have you studied under, what grade(s) did you attain and what is your current ranking in all the arts you have studied?

Please understand the more information you can provide the easier this will be.
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 1:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1point2 View Post
    It is possible that it is a McDojo.

It is certainly Bullshido.
    Where is the foul language that led you to attack 1point2's rank?

I was the one that was attacked by all you "experts", and you're so mature using such foul language. Well, I don't think you know the sword, either. Even though we've never met. It's astounding how rude this has been. Does your sensei encourage this type of behavior? If you don't like me, don't show. But no, someone comes to me and says a group of online terds are ragging me. So now I have to defend myself against this crap. Real impressive, most honorable warriors.

It's funny how often you get cussed online and how rarely you get cussed to your face, most honorable warriors. Talk your smack. You got time.
    I do notice not only is this a blatant lie as, 1point2 didn't attack you with foul language, didn't claim he was an expert, nor was he rude.

How about you calm down and prove your lineage or not?

Your current actions speak volumes.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 2:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Irony.

Let me explain something you are missing. People with Black belts tend to be ignorant of other arts unless, they are historians or have cross trained.

If I study CMA, more than likely, I'm taking something new because, I don't know anything about my new art.

I swear Martial Arts is the only discipline where, people are expected to be knowledgeable about every other art in existence.

No one expects an Engineer to, be able to quote Shakespeare, Milton, or Douglass. No one expects a English Literature Professor to solve quadratic equations.

Yet, for some reason, a Black Belt in martial arts somehow equates knowledge in cross disciplines.

In other words:

This doesn't help the defense of your art.
    Yes, you're saying even having a black belt can't save you from being stupid, and then I'm immediately asked to present one? Yes, yes, that is my defense of my art. You cannot place so much value on black belts on me yet dismiss the belts of my students. They are all great students and some already very capable warriors. But that's the difference between them and you - THEY'VE MET ME.
    Forgive me if I sound offended.
    js

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 2:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Now Johhny take a deep breath..... You came under investigation. Its too late to change that Johnny, you were spotted in those there hills, but there is a way out. This can be easy or hard as you make it... once the Juggernaught gets rolling though, well lets just say it is built with a state of the art BS detector.

I repeat you are now being investigated and... many of us who have handled a few 3 foot razor blades have yet to see a Kenjutsu teacher under 30 years old.... And 30 is young young young! So what gives?

Did anyone give you instruction in Kenjutsu? If they did what is his her background? What did they train in? Did they train formally? ARe you making this art up? reconstructing the art? thats ok, just say so and be foward about it. :qcheerlea
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 2:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, sorry about that one, it slipped out after his 5th or so "Oh you wouldn't say that (none of which was particularly insulting) to my face you keyboard warriors!" in as many posts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 2:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Where is the foul language that led you to attack 1point2's rank?

I do notice not only is this a blatant lie as, 1point2 didn't attack you with foul language, didn't claim he was an expert, nor was he rude.

How about you calm down and prove your lineage or not?

Your current actions speak volumes.
    He said for me to shut the ---- up, I believe, and I see now I will not be treated with the respect I would have gladly given to you. Where's all this coming from? And who made you my judge? And why do I live in a world where people can shred you at will from safe obscurity.

My lineage has already been established and crapped on, mispoken, and played with, so I'm done with this.

If I was wrong, I apologize.

js

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 2:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He said for me to shut the ---- up, I believe, and I see now I will not be treated with the respect I would have gladly given to you. Where's all this coming from? And who made you my judge? And why do I live in a world where people can shred you at will from safe obscurity.

My lineage has already been established and crapped on, mispoken, and played with, so I'm done with this.

js
    Instead of leaving like a sullen child, why don't you answer the questions that we've asked? We asked them in order to give you a chance to defend and explain yourself.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 2:28pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *looks at watch*

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 2:35pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, you're saying even having a black belt can't save you from being stupid, and then I'm immediately asked to present one? Yes, yes, that is my defense of my art. You cannot place so much value on black belts on me yet dismiss the belts of my students. They are all great students and some already very capable warriors. But that's the difference between them and you - THEY'VE MET ME.
    Forgive me if I sound offended.
    js
    Wow, talk about lack of reading comprehension. You used your students as a defense to you knowing an art.

Did I call them stupid? Wow you really like to build strawmen and make false accusations don't you.

It isn't my fault you don't understand that, a Black Belt in Judo does not mean you know anything about Chinese Martial arts.

He said for me to shut the ---- up, I believe, and I see now I will not be treated with the respect I would have gladly given to you.
    You started with disrespect so, don't even start.

I showed you 1point2' post. This was your response:

A McDojo, like a McDonalds franchise? Isn't the problem that I am not a franchise and you are, with your purchased ranks?
    You said he bought his rank and his school was a McDojo. I'd tell you to shut the **** up myself.

Hubris, pompous, and arrogance.

Where's all this coming from? And who made you my judge? And why do I live in a world where people can shred you at will from safe obscurity.
    More Irony. It is all coming from your attitude and mistakes. We can see you like to twist things to your favor.

You just insulted a person's rank, from behind your screen, while chastising everyone else that did the same thing.

That's called being a hypocrite.

js
    Answer the questions or continue to act like a baby. They insulted your "in the forest four days a week story." Your lineage is nowhere to be found.

Your terms for tonight are:
    Pompous
    Hypocrite
    Hubris
    Irony

Once you learn the meaning of these terms, in relation to your posts, we can talk about respect.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 2:48pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why apologize?

They may all go back to MABS. He is trying to purposely get it bumped from MABS. It has been awhile since, I've encountered the anger defense.

Instructor: You know if I attack everyone, they will move it to YMAS or trollshido.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast