Page 4 of 16 First 1234567814 ... Last
  1. #31
    dwkfym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    2,020
    Style
    Univ. Florida Kickboxing
    PDS Rifles
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jvjim View Post
    I'm going to REALLY try to make it, as long as school stuff doesn't interfere.
    Want a tour of Levin high school of anti-law?

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    773
    Style
    kung fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm probably in. I might have one or two guys in tow. and I'll probably be back in G-ville for the Tennessee game.

  3. #33
    cyril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    831
    Style
    No-Gi BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in. I'll keep that weekend as open as possible.

  4. #34
    jvjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    B'ham
    Posts
    242
    Style
    Oyoma Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    Want a tour of Levin high school of anti-law?
    YES!
    !!

  5. #35
    "Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks" supporting member
    El Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    1,193
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jeff, I might go, so count me in for the carpooling
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right.

    But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

    1. LARPers/Partial Artists
    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
    Get with the times and punch a chick.
    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "*****"

    Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

    Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

    OK. Here goes.

    You are what you eat!

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Ga
    Posts
    802
    Style
    Muay Thai/BJJ/Boxing/MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im down, Been back in training bout four months now, got my cardio back for sure. Was off for a year with a separated shoulder, and fractured shin. What is the address to the venue?

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13
    Style
    Sport Kung Fu/Wing Chun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm good to go. I reside in Orlando so the drive is no worries. I understand that I am new to the site, so this may sound dumb, but can I bring any non menbers interested in doing some sparring?

  8. #38
    dwkfym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    2,020
    Style
    Univ. Florida Kickboxing
    PDS Rifles
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get them to sign up on bullshido :) its okay if they lurk.

    http://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/

    Is the address

  9. #39
    cyril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    831
    Style
    No-Gi BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Ska View Post
    I'm good to go. I reside in Orlando so the drive is no worries. I understand that I am new to the site, so this may sound dumb, but can I bring any non menbers interested in doing some sparring?
    I can't speak for dwkfym, but the more the merrier! It's all about no ego sparring and meeting other martial artists.

    I'm looking to bring along a buddy or two, depending on if I can drag them with me.

  10. #40
    "Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks" supporting member
    El Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    1,193
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and I'm out, not traveling this year ladies and gentleman, if there's a South Florida one, please let me know as I have a score to settle with Jeff for punching my face in last year (yeah, even if we meet, he's only gonna punch it in once again, but at least I get to hear him complaint about how his hands hurt)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right.

    But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

    1. LARPers/Partial Artists
    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
    Get with the times and punch a chick.
    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "*****"

    Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

    Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

    OK. Here goes.

    You are what you eat!

Page 4 of 16 First 1234567814 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO