Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2009 10:28pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Florida martial artists

With Kintanon's injury he won't be able to come down to work with me as we'd planned. My schedlue has free'd up slighty in the next 2 weeks. this enxt week is finals then I get one week off. If anyone is interested I would be interested in meeting up with someone and getting some training in. This is not a TD this is not a gong sao death match. I am interested in seeing what you have to show regardles of the art. If you do judo adn would like to throw me around I'd like to learn some throws. If you'd like to drill takedowns or roll for a bit I'd be glad to work those with you.

If anyone is interested in a friendly spar I'd be interested in that as well. If you'd like me to show you some of my ideas about wing chun and are curious about what I do I'd love to show you and you're more than welcome to put up as much resistance as you'd like.

This is mainly a social thing. I'm not interested in any injuries or attitudes. If it is friendly, civil and educational then I'd love to take the opportunity to meet up with someone from here and see what kind of martial artists you are.

If anyone near tampa st pete or vacationing is interested feel free to make a post and I look forward to meeting you and hope we can learn something from each other.

Yours truly

Posted On:
    6/07/2009 2:16pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys wanna make this a central florida throwdown? I'm willing to drive 2 hours out for this. I'm located in Gainesville, FL

Yours truly

Posted On:
    6/07/2009 3:01pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2009 12:16pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    You guys wanna make this a central florida throwdown? I'm willing to drive 2 hours out for this. I'm located in Gainesville, FL
    Possibly might be interested in that. But my break is coming up next week adn that's what I was shooting for, if anyone near my area wanted to come out and work on techniques, roll, train or spar.

but if this goes down later on I might be interested I'll have to see how I am in classes.