Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why are the LARPer Ninjers always fat? Is that a requirement to be a real ninja?

"Oh, yeah, well, see, ninja had to be ready to expend massive amounts of energy at any moment, so it made sense to have a good fat store ready to fuel the inveitable and unpredictable burst."

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Training to kill humans" seems like a "too deadly to spar" excuse. If you really want to learn how to kill people buy a gun or join the military. Bows and arrows and ninja stars aren't exactly the most efficient means of killing someone.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't train to kill aliens. I train to kill the computers. When the windows vista reveals itself as the insidious weapon it truly is, everyone will come to MY youtube channel and train.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dunno. i think ninjas and samurais are pretty sweet. kiaaaayaaaahhhhhhhhhh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGalt View Post
    If you haven't figured out how a ninja master could get rich yet, you had a truly deprived childhood. He's obviously either:
    1. an assassin
    2. an international jewel thief
    3. training secret agents for the government
    4. living off of a secret stash of ninja gold (thank you, Beverly Hills Ninja)

...among other options. Take your pick.
    5. making sure there's lots of promotion via web advertising and charging a monumental registration fee.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567