All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 10:12am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KFR Bait View Post
    You know the difference between a black ninja and a pile of ****? The pile of **** will eventually turn white and stop stinking...this guy turned white and kept stinking.
    What a tool..

You know what the difference is between a racist cock-chugger and you?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 10:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Archibeque AFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya...Im not a racist cock chugger.

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 10:32am

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    Dude, I like totally know... Family Guy... Brian's novel... ;-)

I was also going to throw in the remake of Red Dawn into the mix, and see if anyone was going to buy that Bay would remake Iron Eagle.

I would have got away with it too, if it wasn't for my meddling bladder.
    Wasn't sure, hence my tactful subtlety. You are officially part of the brotherhood then.

The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to agree with ChickenBeakFist.

WE were the real LARP when we were 8 years old in our parent's basements. WE had t3h r34l d34dly with our broom handle bo staffs and our lovingly worn cheap dull ninja star knockoffs. WE tore **** up with our black t-shirts and sweatpants. WE killed from long distance with our metal coathanger and dowel-rod bow and arrow skillz. WE rocked the **** out while using our ninjer skills to fly the F-16's around and drop insane amounts of ordinance like any ninja would do. Then, when WE were all done kicking ass, we came home and ate pizza and played Nintendo/Sega all fucking night long to unwind (as long as mom didn't make us go to bed for being too loud).

Put that in your authentic samurai crack pipe and smoke it, Mountainous.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 11:01am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya...Im not a racist cock chugger.
    I'm sure you're not. You just tell racist jokes out of sense of comradeship.

In fact, you're probably a non-white and thus TOTALLY INCAPABLE OF RACISM.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 11:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Archibeque AFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya Im white and what about that joke seemed racist to you? It was a joke about ninjas and **** and a tool. Sori if offended. I'm sure it won't happen again......

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 11:41am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya Im white and what about that joke seemed racist to you? It was a joke about ninjas and **** and a tool. Sori if offended. I'm sure it won't happen again......
    perhaps when you said "black ninja" you meant that it was wearing black, and not necessarily meaning of African descent.

because Lord knows there are other colors of ninja.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bluenin.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	10121

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nin.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	10122

and of course

Name:  redninjalogo.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  28.7 KB
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 11:57am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL at "i train to kill humans. that is it."

I know Mt. Hood is a big place, but eventually someone's gonna find all of those bodies.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 1:36pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvan View Post
    For those who aren't up to date with MOUNTAINOUS:

He has recently broken away from Choson Ninja, though he is still affilated with him and uses "Nintaijutsu" as the style he teaches......yes TEACHES.

He has now "created" how own style he calls "Mountainous Ryu Nintaijutsu". Ignore the bullshit PMs he has sent, he does actively go around teaching people over the internet on how to be a Ninja/Samurai.

In the short space of time he has run his own ryu he has miraculously earned (given) himself the title "Master Jason" and has promoted 2 students to Black Belt via internet video testing (which he charges for)

Not bad for a guy whos only legitimate rank is a 6th Kyu in the Bujinkan which he stopped training 15 years ago or so. Bullshido at its finest degree.

Why has this guy not been bullrushed yet? Seriously?
    One is Dan Bowen, who's the other black belt, and how do you know he charges? I have never seen any indication that he charges for that, and I've seen pretty much all of his videos.

Also, where is he teaching? I don't really see it. I see him doing his thing and video taping. He's had a few chuck tutorials (which have actually helped me, as he inspired me to start swingin chucks for the hell of it (honestly, he made it look fun, and it is, though I underestimated how much it hurt).

I don't see anything wrong with him doing his thing, and sharing it with his friends. Choson is a different story, all of his vids are pretty much "teaching tutorials" (of course of the 8 million out there I've seen maybe 1 (maybe) that's any good at all), but Mountainious is different. Him giving Dan Bowen a black belt? I don't honestly give a ****. I don't think it hurts anyone. Relax. You want to see some **** that pisses me off on youtube? Just google womens self defense. Leave Mountainous Alone!!!! (LMAO!) Nah, I don't give a **** what you do either.

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 1:47pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :viking:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBeakFist View Post
    You can all blow me.

I can't be the only one who thinks it would be awesome to dress up like a ninja and run around the mountains for a weekend.
    If he was really badass he would CLIMB Mt. Hood in full battle regalia.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 1:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBeakFist View Post
    The 28 year-old in me thinks this is bullshit.

The 8 year-old in me think this is fucking awesome.

See, the difference is your outer 28 yr. old knows it is Bullshit and is telling your inner 8 yr. old to STFD&STFU.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast