222430 Bullies, 4343 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 37
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. HAPKO3 is offline
    HAPKO3's Avatar

    Marasmos

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    4,054

    Posted On:
    6/04/2009 12:09pm

    supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Systema Warriors Part II, This Time it's Personal

    Folks, it just doesn't seem to ever end. If you've missed the first chapter of the great Systema wars, read all about it here.

    Vadim Starov, the founder and chief instructor of Systema Spetsnaz, who recently dojo-stormed and pimp-slapped Valeriy Frolov, the Moscow representative of Kadochnikov's Systema, doesn't seem to want to stop. A few days ago, he posted the following open challenge to Arkadiy Kadochnikov, the son of Alexei Kadochnikov, founder of Systema Kadochikova (the original Systema)

    I translate, attempting to preserve the stylistic characteristics of the original:

    "Dear* Arkadiy Alexeevich Kadochnikov, I consider you a coward and a bastard who was shamefully and dishonorably discharged from the Army, and I have reasons to consider you so. Enough crawling around and rolling on the floor if you're a real man indeed.

    I am officially challenging you. You know how to reach me. Your official representative in Moscow** is a nobody an a nothing, I am interested neither in him, no in his school, nor am I interested in you, as a deeply amoral character far from the ideals of Patriotism***"


    OH SNAP.


    ----------------------------
    * In russian, the standard way of addressing someone directly translates as "Respected" rather than dear, making this passage even funnier
    ** That would be Valery Frolov, of previous thread fame.
    *** Capitalization preserved from the original
    You say what about my rice?
  2. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    6/04/2009 12:13pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPKO3 View Post
    Folks, it just doesn't seem to ever end. If you've missed the first chapter of the great Systema wars, read all about it here.

    Vadim Starov, the founder and chief instructor of Systema Spetsnaz, who recently dojo-stormed and pimp-slapped Valeriy Frolov, the Moscow representative of Kadochnikov's Systema, doesn't seem to want to stop. A few days ago, he posted the following open challenge to Arkadiy Kadochnikov, the son of Alexei Kadochnikov, founder of Systema Kadochikova (the original Systema)

    I translate, attempting to preserve the stylistic characteristics of the original:

    "Dear* Arkadiy Alexeevich Kadochnikov, I consider you a coward and a bastard who was shamefully and dishonorably discharged from the Army, and I have reasons to consider you so. Enough crawling around and rolling on the floor if you're a real man indeed.

    I am officially challenging you. You know how to reach me. Your official representative in Moscow** is a nobody an a nothing, I am interested neither in him, no in his school, nor am I interested in you, as a deeply amoral character far from the ideals of Patriotism***"


    OH SNAP.


    ----------------------------
    * In russian, the standard way of addressing someone directly translates as "Respected" rather than dear, making this passage even funnier
    ** That would be Valery Frolov, of previous thread fame.
    *** Capitalization preserved from the original
    Ah, silly Comrad Starov... he realizes not that it is easier to use a gun.
    Then again, everybody knows, Spetsnaz no use gun, Spetsnaz use love.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  3. DCS is offline
    DCS's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,033

    Posted On:
    6/04/2009 12:18pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hapko3 View Post
    enough crawling around and rolling on the floor if you're a real man indeed.
    zhФФ zhitsФФ is thЗ ghЭУ??
  4. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    6/04/2009 12:22pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    zhФФ zhitsФФ is thЗ ghЭУ??
    Only if you make eye contact/hold hands during armbar/whisper naughty things while in someone's guard

    Told you, Spetsnaz use love.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  5. thaclient is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    304

    Posted On:
    6/04/2009 12:35pm


     Style: MT noob, BJJ even noober

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    zhФФ zhitsФФ is thЗ ghЭУ??
    I'm thinking that is one of the take home messages here.


    If I'm understanding the rest of the take home message it would read something like:

    In Soviet Russia systema works... and I have th3 r34l Systema!
  6. Tonuzaba is offline
    Tonuzaba's Avatar

    C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    5,574

    Posted On:
    6/04/2009 12:59pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gotta love these guys... ...hopefully this means lots of more video!

    CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
  7. HAPKO3 is offline
    HAPKO3's Avatar

    Marasmos

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    4,054

    Posted On:
    6/04/2009 1:25pm

    supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba View Post
    Gotta love these guys... ...hopefully this means lots of more video!
    I will keep you posted. Doubt Arkadiy will take him up on the offer though - he has way too much to lose.
    You say what about my rice?
  8. M.C. is offline
    M.C.'s Avatar

    This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sao Paulo (BJJ Motherland!)
    Posts
    3,643

    Posted On:
    6/04/2009 2:34pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPKO3 View Post
    I will keep you posted. Doubt Arkadiy will take him up on the offer though - he has way too much to lose.
    His virginity? :icon_roll
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

    At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

    Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo
  9. Can Opener is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA / Flint, MI
    Posts
    99

    Posted On:
    6/04/2009 7:13pm


     Style: Sombo, Judo, San Soo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My understanding is that Arkadiy is a complete asshole.
  10. Rask is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    474

    Posted On:
    6/04/2009 8:51pm


     Style: BJJ, Judo & Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome, I hope there's a video of this.

    И кант реаллы спеак Руссиан, бут И лике то претенд И кан.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.