Administrator

Posted On:
    6/21/2009 5:29pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IIMAA View Post
    Its called advertising? Own a business? And anyone can opt out! We do not subscribe to pay for play. We were offering a discount in these hard times (not sure if you have heard about the ressesion). Since when did offering a discount on rank promotions become a crime?
    Ahhh the escalation defesne? Well it isn't a crime unless it is outright fraud. Who said anything about a crime besides you?

All of our members are very diserving of there ranks, especially the ones we give out. We dont just give them away! If you dont think so, please contact any of them personally. They are all listed on the site and they are on the school directory. I am sure they would love to discuss their qualifications with you.
    Good try. Their qualifications aren't the issue. It is you, as a governing board issuing multiple ranks, that is at issue.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/21/2009 5:38pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IIMAA View Post
    I guess you have seen our books now? Unlike you I speak the truth. Please keep talking about us!
    No, no you don't. People that speak the truth have nothing to hide. They wouldn't balk at the questions Sam asked and they would be forthright and open.

This is my final post on this website that is so far from a martial arts site.
    I hope so. Although, this is the second time you have said goodbye.

From what I see it goes against all martial arts philosohy! The sites name is fitting though "BS"!
    So, you are a Philosophy major? You mean it is against YOUR Martial Arts Philosophy.

Coming from an organization that cross ranks and has legends in their history bio on Martial Arts, your opinion means little.

It may be better to spend some time working out not just sitting behind your computer.
    Hmmm yet here you sit behind your computer typing away.
    Irony.

Take care!
    We always do.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234