Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 3:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get a second opinion, if possible from a dentist who does CMA and BJJ just like you.

But in the end, listen to a doctor/dentist.

Oh, and drill, drill, drill like a mofo during recovery. Don't get roped into "light rolling" BS...just drill.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 7:25pm

Style: gah, transition again

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DO WHAT THE FUCKING DOCTOR SAYS!!!!

Do NOT spar when you have two gaping holes in your jawbones unless you really want the world's most painful broken jaw. I had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out (they were all impacted) and trust me, do NOT do ANYTHING to exacerbate your condition. It will hurt like a FUCKING BITCH. Guaranteed. You'll probably spend the first week doped to your eyeballs with your jaws locked up, anyways, so I wouldn't worry too much about physical activity until at least the 2nd or 3rd week.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 8:16pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my bottom two teeth were straight extractions, the top two were impacted. 3 weeks for the general healing, and then it was weights and road work for 6 more weeks.

the time off can suck big time, but use it for drills, strength training, and roadwork.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12