Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:13pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not that it is excusable, but he was talking smack. That's not quite the same thing as claiming to be a black belt and teaching under that mantle of authority or expertise. As can be seen, he's a major douche, anyway. I doubt anything he says hurts BJJ in any way.

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:26pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He lied and claimed he was a BJJ Black Belt on National TV. My personal opinion is that his lies make the sport look bad. Now if he can prove that someone other then Mr. Casey awarded him a BJJ Black Belt the apology is on me.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Mr. Pratt so I can ask him for his comment on this matter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    He lied and claimed he was a BJJ Black Belt on National TV. My personal opinion is that his lies make the sport look bad. Now if he can prove that someone other then Mr. Casey awarded him a BJJ Black Belt the apology is on me.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Mr. Pratt so I can ask him for his comment on this matter.
    I understand what you are saying, but I think if he is confronted on it, he would either tell you to **** off or say that he was talking smack, or both. Good luck with getting a comment from him, though. He is a douche, anyway.

What is your endgame in this? Are you hoping for an apology or retraction?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 12:00am

Style: default std

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post

Take a look at his twitter -
    http://twitter.com/spencerpratt
    he posts his phone number with surprising regularity. But after having skim read his "tweets" for the last few weeks (I'm having trouble managing my nausea) - you may just be playing to his strong suit - i.e. he's from the the school of any publicity is good publicity. So, to be blunt, he really won't give a ****.

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 12:53am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpostudent View Post
    I understand what you are saying, but I think if he is confronted on it, he would either tell you to **** off or say that he was talking smack, or both. Good luck with getting a comment from him, though. He is a douche, anyway.

What is your endgame in this? Are you hoping for an apology or retraction?
    I'll tell you when I get there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 8:15am

Style: MMA / BJJ / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anybody who says "i am a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I fear no man" is instantly questionable. Obviously the other guy agreed as he burst out laughing.

It will be interesting to see what he says although i agree with Marrt that he will probably be thenkful for the publicity. After all, anyone desperate enough to go on I'm a celebrity get me out of here is a desperate man to begin with.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 10:10am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thus far I have received an automatically generated boilerplate nonresponse, response email from NBC indicating they received my e-mail and may/may not respond, but thanking me for my interest.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 10:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not that this helps in anyway, and I know that I will have my "man card" revoked but several epsidoes ago Heidi mentioned that Spencer had just been awarded his purple belt. So it is sort of a recent develpoment. On another epsiode side note he goes on to assault a guy in the bar with a collection of some of the worst sucker punches I have ever seen.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 11:07am

Style: default std

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're correct - we'll be sending the man card collectors around within the next couple of days...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 12:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, here is the certifiable bada$$ in the background with his teacher:

YouTube - KEVIN CASEY MMA FIGHTER WARNING TO ALL COMPETITORS

His thugnificant stare down has left me needing to change my pants. Don't **** with that now... lol. Like I said, he's a fucking douchebag with no real accomplishments, no real life, who shamelessly seeks publicity anyway he can get it. If you really want to expose this fuckstick, get a good purple belt to issue a challenge or invite him to a So Cal Throwdown. I bet he'll cower like a bitch.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast