Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:54am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Massiveamounts View Post
    .wysiwyg { FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND: #111313; COLOR: #9a9a9a } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } Thank you Axe, that was all that needed to be said....Samuel B I guess thinks I'm what he would call a troll.

You know Sam for one I was not attempting to talk on BS behalf how you got that fucked up idea I don't have a clue, when I said Bullys I was not including myself, if not why the **** would i constantly being say "you guys" and not "we"......"you guys have the reputation" and so on, many times did I day such things...so you're very wrong with your silly ass accusation.

I guess by calling me a troll and you saying go back to the ug or whatever it was, you think I'm here on some super secret mission from the UG...lmao...god damn what is it with the paranoia in this place, Bullshido has some of the funniest laid back cats but a couple of you I've run across are some of the most paranoid smartass dicks for absolutely no reason....and you're a fucking mod no less. I've noticed that the members here have either many posts and have been around a long time or like me have 20 or so posts and have just started posting.....you prob know why, because people get tired of being accused or members being a dick (the joking is another thing, thats awesome but to just be a straight dick like the guy who said "thats not what belittle means", those type comments are what I"m referring to) for absolutely no reason, I would assume thats why not many members have stuck around besides those who have been here for a long while. Who the **** can blame them, as I said joking is one thing, hell I had some great laughs with a few of you....some really funny people around here but god damn some of you act like it's your job to attempt to ruin other members time here, are you guys trying to run off noobs who join? I wonder how the owners of this site like mods running of new members fucking up his business......new members whether you want new members or not is what creates money for his site. You paranoid smartasses are fucking up his business.....you wouldn't be a mod for my site for very long, thats for damn sure. You ever heard of professionalism?

Oh and if you think I'm on some secret mission from the UG and I frequent the UG so often, then why when I posted the thread about the hurt fighter why was it that a Bullshido member later posted that thread on the UG......why if I frequent it so often was it not the first place I posted that thread....? Let me tell you why because I don't visit the site very often at all and it didn't cross my mind to post it until I read the comment of the member here who said he just posted it there. God damn people shouldn't have to disprove your and other members here paranoid delusions. Lighten the **** up.

Wait maybe I'm not who I say I am, maybe I'm Pratt himself acting undercover so I can find out if the Bullys are out to expose me...yeah yeah thats it....no maybe I'm his gf Heidi ......or Casey.......

and Sam I don't want to be your friend, it's a fucking figure of speech. You should really re-examine how you act towards new members since you are a mod, that is if you give a damn about the owners of this site continuing to make money and be able to afford to keep this site running.

I'm out I won't be involved in this, I was acting as I do with most things here and on the net, with a few laughs....this is suppose to be fun for us and theres no reason for it not to be. Yeah yeah I get you take this seriously but me cracking a few jokes does nothing to hinder an investigation...and thats not why I got the response from Samuel Brown, it was because he's got some paranoid delusion that I'm some troll from the UG and thats not even close to being the truth...but I could care less what he thinks tbh. I'm done though good luck with exposing this clown. kk
    You should re-examine how you act in MABS which is our forum for serious discussion. Secondly I never said you were a troll for the UG, I said you were simply a troll. Since you are screwing up an investigation, I am going to give you a one week vacation. Enjoy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:54am

Style: BJJ & K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Massiveamounts View Post
    I've noticed that the members here have either many posts and have been around a long time or like me have 20 or so posts and have just started posting.....you prob know why, because people get tired of being accused or members being a dick (the joking is another thing, thats awesome but to just be a straight dick like the guy who said "thats not what belittle means", those type comments are what I"m referring to) for absolutely no reason, I would assume thats why not many members have stuck around besides those who have been here for a long while.

This is incorrect (as demonstrated by my post count) and does not help to further the investigation or endear you to other posters who may be able to help you with the investigation.

At times the internet can be an insensitive place (though not necessarily unduly in this case) but I entreat you not to let any perceived slights get in the way of your stated goal of exposing Mr Pratt.
    Last edited by Totemicist; 6/02/2009 11:57am at . Reason: Samuel please feel free to delete this post if you deem it unecessary

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 12:00pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, NBC and Rickson have been contacted.

NBC has been contacted. Snake if they ignore your e-mail please get me a fax number and I'll fax them using my official stationary.

Someone please link to any relevent threads at the UG and Sherdog so we can see if anyone else has dug up anything interesting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 12:14pm

Style: default std

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Side note to this - current rumor suggests Pratt and girly have quit the show. You may find an apology unlikely for them to bother with unless he returns.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 12:19pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    here (at 1:18) Spencer says he is a "direct protege of Rickson Gracie".

YouTube - Aaron Tru with Spencer Pratt: Heidi vs LC MMA

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 12:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Okay, NBC and Rickson have been contacted.

NBC has been contacted. Snake if they ignore your e-mail please get me a fax number and I'll fax them using my official stationary.
    Will do.
    I expect giving them until this time tomorrow is reasonable, while still remaining on top of the situation, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrt View Post
    Side note to this - current rumor suggests Pratt and girly have quit the show. You may find an apology unlikely for them to bother with unless he returns.
    Be that as it may, and I honestly didn't expect an apology, however it does underscore our perceived seriousness of his misstatement. For this to go unchecked condones his behaviour.

One can only hope an Ed O'Neill or a Paul Walker happens by young Mr. Pratt.

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 12:23pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Will do.
    I expect giving them until this time tomorrow is reasonable, while still remaining on top of the situation, correct?

Be that as it may, and I honestly didn't expect an apology, however it does underscore our perceived seriousness of his misstatement. For this to go unchecked condones his behaviour.

One can only hope an Ed O'Neill or a Paul Walker happens by young Mr. Pratt.
    Give them two days, I'm sure they are busy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 12:23pm

Style: Jerry-Bashing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by threetoe View Post

That voice is Kevin Casey's, I believe, not Spencer Pratt's.
    (I can't believe I actually listened to that!)

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 12:27pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by threetoe View Post

I thought it was Casey who said that?

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 12:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Give them two days, I'm sure they are busy.
    I will either repost the e-mail or post on this thread that I have not heard from them and will locate a fax number.

Thank you.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast