Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's not what "belittle" means.

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 1:50am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Massiveamounts View Post
    My friend I'm only having a laugh......there is no reason to belittle me.
    I'm not your friend, and you're an idiot.

"how bout it Bullys......lets get to this ****. The UG is already speaking of exposing him also....you guys don't want to lose the reputation of exposing these shitheads....to the UG of all places, do you?

Who's in the Malibu Cali area? Don't make us start searching your locations, show your pride in MA and Bullshido, step up and lets make this happen!!!"

Normally I don't care about who organizes a particular Bullshido investigation, but when you attempt to speak on behalf of Bullshido generally with 30 or so posts, it makes me think that you are a troll. You've anounced that the guy got kicked out of Rickson's academy but have not provided any proof. Does your source of information have a name?

Stop fucking things up.

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 2:22am

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have like 3 degrees of separation from Rickson, but I'm not sure if it's my place to start asking favors from my jits instructor yet.

If no one else has any better connections to Rickson, I could do it, if I have to.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

International Man of Pancakes

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 2:24am

Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My friend I'm only having a laugh......there is no reason to belittle me.
    FYI (because you are new here), since this thread is in MABS forum it will be treated a lot more seriously than in some of the other forums on this site.

Also, you do have to be careful in contacting the subject. I think in some cases, past investigations have been set back by poorly planned letters and emails. These can have legal implications, so Samuel and others are right in using caution.

If there are any shenannigans, I hope this works out.
    Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
    - Voltaire

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:17am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent an e-mail to Rickson's school.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meataxe View Post
    FYI (because you are new here), since this thread is in MABS forum it will be treated a lot more seriously than in some of the other forums on this site.

Also, you do have to be careful in contacting the subject. I think in some cases, past investigations have been set back by poorly planned letters and emails. These can have legal implications, so Samuel and others are right in using caution.

If there are any shenannigans, I hope this works out.
    .wysiwyg { FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND: #111313; COLOR: #9a9a9a } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } Thank you Axe, that was all that needed to be said....Samuel B I guess thinks I'm what he would call a troll.

You know Sam for one I was not attempting to talk on BS behalf how you got that fucked up idea I don't have a clue, when I said Bullys I was not including myself, if not why the **** would i constantly being say "you guys" and not "we"......"you guys have the reputation" and so on, many times did I day such things...so you're very wrong with your silly ass accusation.

I guess by calling me a troll and you saying go back to the ug or whatever it was, you think I'm here on some super secret mission from the UG...lmao...god damn what is it with the paranoia in this place, Bullshido has some of the funniest laid back cats but a couple of you I've run across are some of the most paranoid smartass dicks for absolutely no reason....and you're a fucking mod no less. I've noticed that the members here have either many posts and have been around a long time or like me have 20 or so posts and have just started posting.....you prob know why, because people get tired of being accused or members being a dick (the joking is another thing, thats awesome but to just be a straight dick like the guy who said "thats not what belittle means", those type comments are what I"m referring to) for absolutely no reason, I would assume thats why not many members have stuck around besides those who have been here for a long while. Who the **** can blame them, as I said joking is one thing, hell I had some great laughs with a few of you....some really funny people around here but god damn some of you act like it's your job to attempt to ruin other members time here, are you guys trying to run off noobs who join? I wonder how the owners of this site like mods running of new members fucking up his business......new members whether you want new members or not is what creates money for his site. You paranoid smartasses are fucking up his business.....you wouldn't be a mod for my site for very long, thats for damn sure. You ever heard of professionalism?

Oh and if you think I'm on some secret mission from the UG and I frequent the UG so often, then why when I posted the thread about the hurt fighter why was it that a Bullshido member later posted that thread on the UG......why if I frequent it so often was it not the first place I posted that thread....? Let me tell you why because I don't visit the site very often at all and it didn't cross my mind to post it until I read the comment of the member here who said he just posted it there. God damn people shouldn't have to disprove your and other members here paranoid delusions. Lighten the **** up.

Wait maybe I'm not who I say I am, maybe I'm Pratt himself acting undercover so I can find out if the Bullys are out to expose me...yeah yeah thats it....no maybe I'm his gf Heidi ......or Casey.......

and Sam I don't want to be your friend, it's a fucking figure of speech. You should really re-examine how you act towards new members since you are a mod, that is if you give a damn about the owners of this site continuing to make money and be able to afford to keep this site running.

I'm out I won't be involved in this, I was acting as I do with most things here and on the net, with a few laughs....this is suppose to be fun for us and theres no reason for it not to be. Yeah yeah I get you take this seriously but me cracking a few jokes does nothing to hinder an investigation...and thats not why I got the response from Samuel Brown, it was because he's got some paranoid delusion that I'm some troll from the UG and thats not even close to being the truth...but I could care less what he thinks tbh. I'm done though good luck with exposing this clown. kk

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tl;dr

Your investigative efforts are on par with dropping your kids off at a closed daycare center.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:40am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent an email to NBC Networks, the station which airs "I'm a Celebrity..."
    On the most recent episode of "I'm a Celebrity", one of your participants, Spencer Pratt, made a fraudulent claim of "...being a BJJ Black Belt and Muay Thai fighter...".

Within the martial arts community, where legitimacy is paramount, these claims are not only looked upon seriously, but also are considered insulting and derogatory to those whom train long and hard to achieve these honors.

The website, Bullshido.net has opened an investigatory thread into the claims of Mr. Pratt, the link can be found here:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show....php?p=2137389
    and an inquiry has been made to the gym owner under whom Mr. Pratt is claiming rank status.

If the inquiry is returned to reflect what is expected, that Mr. Pratt has not attained Dan status, the greater martial arts community would expect and appreciate NBC's assistance into having Mr. Pratt apologize and recant his claim of unearned ranking, to set the record straight and clear.

As NBC is providing the platform and forum for Mr. Pratt's unchallenged claims, the fiduciary responsibility also lies with your network to correct any misstatements.

Thank you.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:44am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's how I read your post:
    **** ... moron ... wanna be thug ... douchery ... fucking ... **** ... stuck up lil wifey ... punk ass ... fuckface.

losers ... **** ... cocksuckers ... asshat ... douchebags ... **** it.

I get a semi ... fucking ... loudmouth arrogant rich prick.

the biggest douche known to man?
    None of these personal attacks and profanity does anything to convince anybody. If this guy is legitimately fake, I have a hard time believing that the list of his "douchery" is too long to type out, considering this list of insults that you've typed.

Now how about starting over and attempting to write this with EVIDENCE instead of ****-talking.

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 11:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spencer Pratt is up there in the Biggest Toolbag in Human History
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast