Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/31/2009 12:07pm

Style: Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This guy used to give me a lot of trouble

in sparring.

it's odd to me how much i've come to get annoyed by any kind of looping in sparring. Particularly the "roof/umbrella 1, forehand, rinse and repeat" pattern.

YouTube - Bobby Rd 1

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/31/2009 12:21pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by selfcritical View Post
    in sparring.

it's odd to me how much i've come to get annoyed by any kind of looping in sparring. Particularly the "roof/umbrella 1, forehand, rinse and repeat" pattern.

YouTube - Bobby Rd 1
    You should post this in the MT in Austin thread or the derail thread to show the strong suit of Larrys place.

Which one is you btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Posted On:
    5/31/2009 12:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None of the above. I don't think he's got any video of me. The guy getting tested there is Bobby. Did the last page of that other thread get modded off?

(because my other post went poof, I assume the guy you sparred was Issa, right?)

Also, if it's weapons, I'd still point to Leslie Buck over anyone in Austin(although Larry certainly has talent there, and I hear Adam's got legit skills too).
    Last edited by selfcritical; 5/31/2009 12:34pm at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/31/2009 12:40pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None of the above. I don't think he's got any video of me. The guy getting tested there is Bobby. Did the last page of that other thread get modded off?

(because my other post went poof, I assume the guy you sparred was Issa, right?)

Also, if it's weapons, I'd still point to Leslie Buck over anyone in Austin(although Larry certainly has talent there, and I hear Adam's got legit skills too).
    Yes, it got Trollshidoed.

I sparred with a bunch of the guys, but yes, it was Issa that was top dawg at the time.

Adam and the gang have trained under Ray Para so they do have skill, but their gift is MT and JKD.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Posted On:
    5/31/2009 12:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool, I may have to drop by Adam's at some point now that it's over by my apt. At the very least new stick-sparring partners sounds good.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 7:18am

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    in sparring.

YouTube - Bobby Rd 1
    wouldn't that just make them predictable?
    I think that's how I subconsciously managed to get off those few disarms last time I visited ya'all.

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 8:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by variance View Post
    wouldn't that just make them predictable?
    I think that's how I subconsciously managed to get off those few disarms last time I visited ya'all.
    Yes, that's what I mean by annoying. I'm annoyed that I wasn't using the obvious answers to it. Fundamentally bobby's fast, accurate, and has good timing......but it's real easy to decipher.

It's a testament to how easily i used to trap myself into thinking in the box.