Sponsored Links Spacer Image

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/14/2002 1:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Stipe you seem to try to talk a good game but I truly beleive you don't know have as much as you think.

I am giving you an oppurtunity to do something YOU said you wanted to do.

Will you take the oppurtunity sit and watch your tapes like a good lil MMA otaku?

(Is this better since you are SOOO Against Topic drift in a thread!!!!)

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2002 1:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    > I am giving you an oppurtunity to do something YOU said you wanted to do.

I said that I'll fight at our local Croatian tourney if one happens.
    And I said that I would be extremly happy if I meet an aikidoka in rd1 there.

I didn't say that I'm bored, rich and dumb enough to fly around the world to fight aikidokas.

I don't really see how come you have such huge problems understanding that.

> Will you take the oppurtunity sit and watch your tapes like a good lil MMA otaku?

I did not ask you for the opportunity to fight in some MMA event.
    I am not ready to fight MMA fighters in MMA tournaments, and I don't want to do it.

Are you able to comprehend that?

> (Is this better since you are SOOO Against Topic drift in a thread!!!!)

Well, dude, when I hear **** like "aikido is popular in MMA" I kinda want to set the record straight before I move on.
    I don't like liars getting away with lies if I can prevent it.

- Stipe -

Posted On:
    7/14/2002 1:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >I didn't say that I'm bored, rich and dumb enough to fly around the world to fight aikidokas.

>I don't really see how come you have such huge problems understanding that.

I don't have a problem I just think your full of it. (I said it not sh...)

I knew you weren't ready from the start!!! But guess what no one is truly ready. Many fighters take a "baptism of fire" there is nothing wrong with that.

>Well, dude, when I hear **** like "aikido is popular in MMA" I kinda want to set the record straight before I move on.
    I don't like liars getting away with lies if I can prevent it.

There is a difference in puting the facts in order and making an ass out of yourself. Can you quess which on you did?

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    7/14/2002 1:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I think your flaw is that you really DON'T have enough experience in the MA world. You think you know your stuff but it is obvious you don't. You have this mindset of, "Well such and such said this or did that" instead of "I have found through my experince and study..."(just watching tapes and trying to keep stats is not enough) Just because YOU can't do something doesn't mean someone else can.

Can a person defend themselves for multiple attackers? Yes they can. Can they defend themsleves from an ambush? Not likely but it could happen. But you didn't even take everything in account. I have SEEN pple deal with multiple opponents I have FOUGHT multiple opponents. I have been in RIOTS were it was a few soldiers against a MOB and have dealt with pple. Why didn't we just shot them? Simple it is called ROE (Rules of Engagement) and we HAVE to follow it. We can't shot them if they are not a threat to our LIFE. And they KNEW it so waving an M-16 at them didn't scare them. This is just one of MY experences. What do YOU have to offer? You want to be a MMA competitor, nothing wrong with that, BUT realize you are training for a SPORT!!! Yes the skills you learn are combative in nature but you also train geared to the RULES of the sport. And it is not as easy as one may thing to get OUT of the sporting mindset when a real incident comes up. When the mess hits the fan a person generally sinks to the level of his training. Why do you think so many Point kumite champs suck on in a real fight? Is it because they don't have to means to fight? No it is because they train for competition so they don't usually break that habit when it is for real.

Edited by - Asia on July 14 2002 13:53:20
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2002 3:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    > I knew you weren't ready from the start!!!

Yea, and that was a tough call since I said so myself.
    You should be proud for coming to that conclusion.

> Just because YOU can't do something doesn't mean someone else can.

What exactly is your raving ass talking about here?

> There is a difference in puting the facts in order and making an ass out of yourself. Can you quess which on you did?

Yes, anyone can.
    Aikidokas aren't worth a stream of piss as far as MMA goes.
    That isn't my theory, practice has proven it.

> Can a person defend themselves for multiple attackers? Yes they can. Can they defend themsleves from an ambush? Not likely but it could happen. But you didn't even take everything in account.

Do you even READ what I type?
    Why would I take THAT into account when I talk about what MMA fighters train?

> You want to be a MMA competitor

No, I don't.
    Whooping some TKD asses at a local tourney won't make me much of a MMA competitor.
    I'll just do it for the fun of it.

>>> Yes the skills you learn are combative in nature but you also train geared to the RULES of the sport. And it is not as easy as one may thing to get OUT of the sporting mindset when a real incident comes up. When the mess hits the fan a person generally sinks to the level of his training. Why do you think so many Point kumite champs suck on in a real fight? Is it because they don't have to means to fight? No it is because they train for competition so they don't usually break that habit when it is for real.

Dude, you COMPLETELY lost track of the topic.
    Why are you ranting here about things noone else is talking about?

Are you able to follow the topic without me repeating what it is a hundred times over?

- Stipe -

Posted On:
    7/14/2002 3:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MAN you are getting DUMBER by the moment!

>Yes, anyone can.
    Aikidokas aren't worth a stream of piss as far as MMA goes.
    That isn't my theory, practice has proven it.

Where is this proven. Site your FACTS. (OH and just because a aikdoka doesn't compete doesn't mean because it is ineffective.)

Now you've proven can't think straight!!!
    I said you want to be a MMA competitor

>No, I don't.
    Whooping some TKD asses at a local tourney won't make me much of a MMA competitor.
    I'll just do it for the fun of it

(Really for the FUN of it. Ghee that why I do it!)
    BUT you said:
    >I used to do kickboxing under ex CroCop's coach, in a group of only 12-13 people; I switched to wrestling cause I'm interested in MMA more than in kickboxing and I know that you can't survive there without wrestling/BJJ.

AND YOU SAID

> I switched to wrestling cause I wanna do MMA.

Hmmm...... FYI genius you don't have to be a PROFESSIONAL to be a COMPETITOR if you take part in a MMA event or match you ARE a MMA competitor. I know it's LOGIC it thre you.

>Dude, you COMPLETELY lost track of the topic.
    Why are you ranting here about things noone else is talking about?

It seems the only who has problems following a dicussion or REMEMBERING what he said is YOU!!! Every facet of my dicussion has been geared at showing how little you know. BUT I think you like talking out your ass and saying nothing, it gives you something to do.

______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2002 3:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >> Where is this proven. Site your FACTS. (OH and just because a aikdoka doesn't compete doesn't mean because it is ineffective.)

It does in my book.

I'll simplify it a bit for you -
    on one side we got big strong wrestlers owning pretty much ANYTHING that can't wrestle in the ring/octagon.

On the other one, we got aikidoka's saying "we could own you, we just don't wanna".

I'm kinda not buying that crap.

> Hmmm...... FYI genius you don't have to be a PROFESSIONAL to be a COMPETITOR if you take part in a MMA event or match you ARE a MMA competitor. I know it's LOGIC it thre you.

No, it's not logic, it's semantic bullshit.

I am a really competitive person.
    However, I do NOT feel like a real MMA competitor, as I'm not in it (as far as trainings go) 100%, nor do I EVER plan on taking fights outside my homecountry.
    And in my country there'll be some easy whoopassing of TKD wankers on MMA tourneys when they happen.
    That's it.

I suppose that your lame ass would STRANGLE such an opportunity to call himself a "MMA competitor", but to me it simply ain't that big of a deal.

- Stipe -

Posted On:
    7/20/2002 6:22am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look at my ICON and that sums up ANY discussion with you!

You are just a WANNABE in my book with know real knowledge.

>I suppose that your lame ass would STRANGLE such an opportunity to call himself a "MMA competitor", but to me it simply ain't that big of a deal

You such a LIAR! YOU are the one who made it a big deal!!!
    You talk tough on the internet but you would probably be a little bitch in person.

______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2002 12:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    > You such a LIAR! YOU are the one who made it a big deal!

No, I did not.

> You talk tough on the internet

Nah, that idiot was actually you.

- Stipe -

Posted On:
    7/24/2002 12:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stipe,

Do you actually REMEMER what you write? Do you go back and READ what you said? YOU are the one who started claiming you couldn't what to beat this art and that. I practice one of the arts you dissed. I challenged you (I knew you wouldn't accept like most net guys but if you would have accepted I WOULD of showed, that's neither here nor there) to prove you wrong on ALL your accounts. Word don't work so action would suffice. The only problem is I get my hopes up. I was lookig forward to doing something instresting while in Croatia. Oh well.

You know it would probably be nice debating with you if you didn't come off as such a jackass.

______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast