Page 24 of 25 First ... 14202122232425 Last
  1. #231
    misanthropic777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    233
    Style
    .45 ACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This will be open through the middle of July, right? Gotta wait until we get paid again.

  2. #232
    T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,540
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we'll be closing it down on the 22nd of this month. We'll need to get everything booked about then.

  3. #233
    misanthropic777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    233
    Style
    .45 ACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's time enough. Thanks.

  4. #234
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,618
    Style
    MCMAP, Judo, sex appeal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys, thanks a lot for donating.

    I put off going to boot camp, so I could do this, and it really means a lot that you guys have helped out so much.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  5. #235
    misanthropic777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    233
    Style
    .45 ACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK - massive yard cleanup and landscaping (nothing like a 9,300 sq. ft. lot with a pool, 8 full-grown trees and endless shrubberies that I haven't kept up properly for over a year and a half to cause unnecessary expenditures) wound up being cheaper than we expected. Donation inbound.

    I expect much video.


    Moosey, how the f*&^ do you have 8500 posts in 18 months and I have 135 in 5 years?

  6. #236
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,618
    Style
    MCMAP, Judo, sex appeal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Low content,

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  7. #237
    dwkfym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    2,020
    Style
    Univ. Florida Kickboxing
    PDS Rifles
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    l o l,

  8. #238
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,618
    Style
    MCMAP, Judo, sex appeal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, I may have to shy out, due to shipping to basic.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  9. #239

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Drum, NY
    Posts
    358
    Style
    Judo (injury), ETS-do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    Guys, I may have to shy out, due to shipping to basic.
    You're going into the Air Force, if I remember correctly. One piece of advice: volunteer for EVERYTHING during basic, and stand up to the drill sergeants/instructors/civilians-who-issue-equipment. They love to see that their troops have backbone. If you get the impression that they dislike your couragous spirit, push harder. And always abbreviate the last name. For example: Technical Sgt. Smith should be referred to as S. This only works in basic, I don't recommend trying it in the real AF.

    Also, more money on its way to you people.

  10. #240
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,618
    Style
    MCMAP, Judo, sex appeal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vile_zoidberg View Post
    You're going into the Air Force, if I remember correctly. One piece of advice: volunteer for EVERYTHING during basic, and stand up to the drill sergeants/instructors/civilians-who-issue-equipment. They love to see that their troops have backbone. If you get the impression that they dislike your couragous spirit, push harder. And always abbreviate the last name. For example: Technical Sgt. Smith should be referred to as S. This only works in basic, I don't recommend trying it in the real AF.

    Also, more money on its way to you people.

    Marine Corps, reserves.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Page 24 of 25 First ... 14202122232425 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO