Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/25/2009 6:02am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks guys. Fight is back on the 24th July Mansfield Tavern but not the southpaw.

Rowan- Small world, didn't even know you posted on this site. Catching up would be great when i am not working 7 days a week :(. If you are training at the moment let me know and we'll organize a QLD throwdown later in the year. Hope everything is going well for you and your family, it's been ages.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2009 10:05am

Style: Judo, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, @Sang, it turns out that Rowan and I hit up the same _hun school many moons ago. Actually, he pointed me out to this site back in like, 2005 which I promptly lurked on for 2 years before joining. If it weren't for him, I'd probably be stuck in the _hun right now, rather than having been clean for over 2 years now.

Seriously, forget just QLD TD, I really need to mix it up on a regular basis fellas. Case in point, I won't start sparring at Boxing until the end of July. The Judo is nice, though. I'm feeling more and more confident every day.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/30/2009 2:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great Job for your first fight! At 1:19 once you see him show signs of being hurt in this case it's completely obvious he's hurt keep hitting him in that spot. Also when he's chasing you use those front/jab kicks to get him off of you. Didn't see much inside leg kicks, dont be afraid to use them. But overall great job.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234