Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2009 10:10am

Style: Kenpo & Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by richguerra View Post
    In regards to my teaching and skills in soryu karate , my experiance in all facets of karate or wing chun for that matter span 43 years, from full contact kumite, to chi sau and kata, i stand by my teachings as professional and certified by my late instructor and my former instructors in the martial arts, as for the spy you sent for this posting which is biased, she indicated to master webb, that she was interested in self defense and i obliged her, yes i did the techniques gently and slowly for her benefit, she was friendly and cordial, but she semeemed more interested in asking me personal questions, which i answered, i did share with her a incident that i know was a miricle from god, therefore i will tell you, mr zapruder that you are welcome to visit me anytime in austin tx, and find out for yourself how effective my skills are, if thats your way of getting your violent tendencys out of your system , and you feel the need to cut me down then i say yes by all means come, i will be prepared for you, and i mean it very seriously, to me the martial arts i practice and teach is serious , further more the spy you sent me georgette/jitchick, does not know a damn thing about my skill and mastery of karate, you are wanting to make a name for yourself, and you continue to harrass me, but now i invite you to find me and do what you think you have to do to csilence me, if it be battle, i will be reaedy as i am always prepared to defend myself from low life internet bullys like you. Words are one thing , action is another thing, and you are as annoying as a flea, and i have to respond in defense of my student one of many by the way, and perhaps we should give a review of you and your dojo, which i think i can arrange that very soon. Your friend ricthie
    Mr. Guerra,

Your completely unprofessional rebuttal tells volumes about you as a person:

1. Your inability to write properly or express yourself in a coherent manner. Your entire response is one huge run on sentence without proper syntax or grammar. This is the kind of technical writing that one would expect from a High School Sophomore, NOT a martial arts master and teacher. Highly unprofessional.

2. Your inability to coherently and logically address the SUBSTANCE of her review. Instead of taking her critique point by point and offering a factually based rebuttal, you resort to ad-hominem attacks (look it up), threats, and meaningless hyperbole. Once again, this represents a type of thinking and mental state that one would expect of a teenager, not a grown adult, and simply lends credibility to her review.

3. After reading the totality of your posts here and your threats, it is very clear that you are a deeply disturbed individual.
    Last edited by Rambamatic; 8/04/2009 10:15am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 4:21am

Style: LAU FU WING TSUN

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mixed martial sports . Not mixed martial arts . This forum is not about martial arts its a mixed martial sports forum about a sport using the name martial arts so you mix what? Wrestling, some judo, some jujitsu, then you shave your head, add some steroids and attack every martial arts tradition you can possibly think of and wont stop? Sportsters martial sporters thats what you should all call yourselfs, you arent martial artists, the only martial artists i can think of are the gracie brothers, and shotokan stylist machida who are mixed martial artists how about high school kids with acne on this forum considered experts of nothing. Wing chun! Aikido karate mix those is that mixed martial arts. So now smell blood in the water and wait for the dumb sharks to attack . ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 4:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh shut up!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 4:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SHUT UP!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 4:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SO NOW ITS MY WRITING SKILLS, AND GRAMMER , DONT YOU EVER STOP? WHY DONT YOU JUST COME ON DOWN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO SOME SELF APPOINTED CRITIC OF THE MARTIAL ART I HAVE PRACTICED FOR 43 YRS? WE DID NOT SPAR IN THAT CLASS, it was a private class one to one she was invited to that class by jeff webb not me. he was out of breath he was practicing at a high level of speed and he is not a marathon runner. that is not my school. thats webbs school. not all my classes are run by me as a boot camp. there no need to . my black belts know what they need to do , and whats expected of them. THE MANY SORYU KARATE BLACK BELT S IN TEXAS ARE EXCELLENT FIGHTERS, SOME ARE STUDENTS OF MY FORMER SORYU KARATE CLASSMATES FROM THE 1960S . THE ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO , I DIDNT CREATE . I ONLY FORMED A BRANCH ASSOCIATION OF IT. KATA TRAINING IS NOT USELESS, PERHAPS TO O MANY OF YOU IT IS , BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE KATA CONTAIN. IN WING CHUN OR CHUNNERS AS YOU ADDRESS THEM THE STRAIGHT LINE PUNCH IS VERY EFECTIVE IN A BLITZ ATTACK NON- STOP AS THE ATTACKER MOVES IN-- ATTACK THE ATTACK, BLAZING THE CHAIN PUNCHES NOT IN ONE STRAIGHT LINE , BUT ACCORDING TO WHERE OUR STUPID OPPONENT WANTS TO DIRECT HIS OWN DEFEAT , SO WE SET HIM UP ACCORDING TO THEIR DIRECTION THAT THEY TRAP THEMSELVES INTO. CHI SAU- IS NOT ABOUT COMBAT RATHER IT IS THE TRAINING OF TACTILE RESPONSES WITH VARIABLES. NOTHING IS SET IN STONE. IN A REAL SELF DEFENSE CONFRONTATION WE HAVE NO RULES, IT IS YOU OR ME, NO QUARTER- NO BACKING DOWN. YOU MUST FIGHT TO THE DEATH IF NEED BE. IF MY OPPONENT HAS A GUN OR KNIFE WE MUST DO WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO DO---- SURVIVE

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 5:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NOW KATA . SO YOU THINK ITS USELESS? MANY OF YOU PRACTICE JUJITSU, OR JUDO THE TECHNIQUES YOU PRACTICE CAN BE CONSIDERED A WAY OF KATA, OR FORM OF MOVEMENT. THINK ABOUT IT IN YOUR STEROID BURNT BRAIN OF YOURS IF YOU CAN, JUJITSU HAS TECHNIQUES JUST AS KARATE, TAE KWAN DO OR ANY OF THE MARTIAL ARTS , from these techniques practiced they become set responses that your body becomes used to and when you fight they become second nature , if you are still in the thinking process in a fight you are in big trouble , thinking is too slow in a fight. your body should already go into automatic response according to the practice you have subjected it to. how many of you have ever had some one threaten you with a knife ? is your martial art enough for you to survive? it will take more than a shaved head tattoos and trying to look mean to survive a knife attack mr mma. showing off muscles in a cage. or rolling around on a mat wont cut it-- get it ? not against a gang attack or some stupid bastard trying too cut you or me with a knife. so reality sets in and we must practice with that in mind instead about the next tournament you will compete in

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 5:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks for reading the over 325 posts about me on this gossip forum i mean hate forum against wing chun and martial arts in general. you must have lots of time on your hands to read all of them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 5:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my birthday is coming up next week thank you for all the love and support you have showered me with i will turn 58yrs old thanks for the flowers and candys some you all brought to jeff webbs scool for me. i will sadly miss all of you as i will be living in a retirement home in temple texas. as i can no longer function as i used to due to my bad heart condition and have to be in an environment with elderly folk . my hearing is permanent hearing loss in both ears and now have to wear hearing aids in both of them but rest assured i will have my walking cane handy and will treain myself back to health. i got bit by a spider which caued problems for me as a result my heart, and the stress i have lived trough were affected . so you punks keep on practicing and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 7:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Poor troubled old man.

Seriously.

Be well, Mr Guerra, and clear your mind.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 8:02am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Guerra, you are creating a ringing endorsement for your school.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast