Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 3:05pm

Style: LAU FU WING TSUN

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No my lawer in the court room sining papers i wating in the coffe shop, hungry joe i stop now , i am sorry . I mean no harm , my lawer wil kill me if he finds out i am giving free advice on how to destroy me. But he did say one darn thing , he told me i was the worst pain in der ass he ever had. So no more comments , no more i leave to mexico tonite, no computer service in the desert, me go to ther for 25 days. So i cant anser until after 21 days at 36 hrs past the last day of my trip back, and i will be in the north east teaching 3 seminars, i might invite chuckee cheese hardin r flapjacks and coffeee/

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 3:43pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just here for the alien stick fighting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 8:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DATELINE 1 AM. south texas, i am in laredo tx. crossing the border into mexico, in a few hrs, i have some meetings in laredo mx, and a few coffe shops and mexican taco stands to visit where i can stuff my fat butt with, i like lengua tacos a lot, with a bit of salsa green salsa has a pungent bite to it, you can cut the bite by chomping on a celery stick or put a little sugar in the salsa , it will make it less hotter, i am in this bus station, and ther are some onery lookin mexicanos in here with tattoos on their faces, and sraring at people, they mean business, i smile at these folk and it unnerves them, one of rthem came up to me earlier and asked me in spanish wat im doing here, i sais i am here to find some one he said ora le holms, i said my namee is not holms but it is ritchee, so then he called me wey, and i said gaw lee how did you know my nickname , he said ora le wey, you theeenk you is smart essay, just cause you dressed like a dandy homes? well i said well no, but i am here for a visit into your fair city of laredo, but now have to go, catch de bus.....

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 10:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 12:17pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There totally aren't internet cafes inside Laredo bus stops.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 2:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well i must be on the wrong side of town, where i am going there are no internet hook ups , just nothing but cactus and rattlesnakes, its 110 degrees out here , and i have 10 water bottles of water and 52 ice dried ice cream packets like the ones the use in the nasa space program for astro- nuutts

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 2:47pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by richguerra View Post
    Phrost, you dont worry about what i do, worry about who is watching you now. Big bully, the ku klux klan does not hide behind white sheets anymore, they hide like you behind forums like this bullshit cyber rag you belong to.
    So tell me more about this "alien martial art". Are you serious?

You're joking right?

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 2:47pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If there are no internet hookups there, how are you online? Are the aliens using some kind of super alien wifi?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 2:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    damn, ran out of money i have to go sell chiclets on the strret, uh, wait just found my money iy was bundeled up in my other old raggedy sock, saved 8, 500.oo since 1999 since this trip, and for the sake of a vacation of a life time. to walk through the sonora desert again and see all the pretty sand and wait for my friends . they will come back to texas with me to visit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 2:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is very serious , and this art is no joke they have superior intellect, and they told me they liked me because i am too simple, and will be able to communicte to the world through me as the representative of ther space aolien martial art, now i can not say too muvch rigt now there eyes are glowing
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast