Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 2:24pm

Style: LAU FU WING TSUN

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ummmmm ummmmmm ummmmmmm . Zaahh zaahhhhh zahhhhh ummmmm ummmm ummmm zahhhh ahhhhhht zaahhhh now rub your balds head and rub your belly and breath out relaxxxxxx yes thats it now say to yourself i love richard guerra , we love richard guerra now turn around and say it out loud to your friends and students we all; love richard guerra we love the richard guerra , ahaaaaaaa zuuuuuum zummmmmmmm. Yes thats not too bad is it chuckee cheese hardin and much love i love you yahhhhhhhh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 2:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yabba dabba do, the lets go beat richard guerra to a pulp, and stop him from teaching martial arts gang from bullshido .com gang of thugs, lets get that mexican, he is a xxxxxxxx--------xxxxxxxx-------xxxxxxxx-----999------xxxxxxxx\\\\\\\0000000 zzzzzzz damn lets kill him instead thats what you really want to do to me dont you!

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 2:37pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. He's posting semi-threatening messages on my user account page now. LOL. The hilarity, it ensues.
    Hey Rich, are you really going to be coming to do a seminar in Georgia any time soon? I would love to come see you work. For the LOLs.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 2:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by richguerra View Post
    Yabba dabba do, the lets go beat richard guerra to a pulp, and stop him from teaching martial arts gang from bullshido .com gang of thugs, lets get that mexican, he is a xxxxxxxx--------xxxxxxxx-------xxxxxxxx-----999------xxxxxxxx\\\\\\\0000000 zzzzzzz damn lets kill him instead thats what you really want to do to me dont you!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 2:44pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Good find Snake.

Note the uncanny resemblance of Fred / Richard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 2:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes i am and no threats here sir, i am doing a wing chun seminar in your city and you can come laugh all you want at me and afterwards you can kick my ass in private of course and i will refer to you as sabunim, you are a tae kwon do and bjj stylist are you not? Wing chun. > yasssa massa i come down dre so you can show me how great you is after you kick this mexican brown as , sho nuff suh, i will carry yo shoes , you are a tough dude any way and unbeatable. Thank yo suh. You are used to being the superior race are you not? And this is your way of superiority my making comments about my mother, like a child in school. So make defer to you and your kind

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 2:49pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. You are hilarious. If you are actually coming to Athens and your seminar is not too badly over priced then I will come check it out. However I do not engage in ass kickery with litigious jackasses. So I will be observing only.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 2:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My favourite cartoon, and we do look alike thank you for your compliments, and fred loves mexican food like i do, and his fat belly is not as big as mine , oh well hope he can catch up to me, these tacos and gorditas are the best, my favourite hang out is chuys i eat ther 5 days per week in the mornings 10 am in austin tx, taco rating is i give it a1 12 from a scale of 1-10

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 2:57pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just remembered what forum this is in.

Richard - you're surely doing the state of Texas and future litigants a service by your posts in this review of your school.

Is your lawyer aware you are posting?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 2:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH BUT PLEASE DO SO AND KICK MY ASS, I AM THE NUMBER ONE KING OF JACK ASSES AND MY SUCCESOR IS COULD BE YOU, THANK S , NOW I HAVE TO GO TAKE MY MEDICINE FOR MY DEMENTIA, WHAT WAS YOUR NAME AGAIN , HUH? TAKE GOOD CARE. YOU PLAY JUJITSU, ARE YOU A BLACK BELT, HOW LONG HAVE YOU. PLAYED JUJITSU? I SCARED OF YOU OH , YES ITS SCARY FIGHTING YOU types of MEAN MARTIAL ARTISTS I SCARED , BUT SOME ONE HAS GOT TO KICK MY ASS I INSIST
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast