Posted On:
    5/21/2009 11:10am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Keatkhamtorn ,Fairtex or Kaewsamrit ?

Hi all

I am in a dilemma. I am planning on going to Thailand in early September, but I am torn between three camps. I dont know if I should go to Fairtex (Bangplee) , Kaewsamrit, or Keatkhamtorn Gym.

The gym I train now , is closley affliated to Fairtex , so I am guess the technique would be very similar but whay draws me to Kaewsamrit and Keatkhamtorn Gym is the hardcore training that I have been hearing that you get at Kaewsamrit and the intense clinch work from Keatkhamtorn (and I really want to work on the clinch)

I am not intreseted in the food or the night life or anything else besides improving my technique (especially my clinch). Anyone ever train at one of these gyms? Any one lese going to Thailand in Sept?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 8:29am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what i hear fairtex is very welcoming and hardcore training, sityodtong is also supposed to be the #1 muay thai gym in thailand you should check that out too.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/02/2009 8:32am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    here's a vid of sityodtong just fast forward to 34 YouTube - Sityodtong Muay Thai Gym - 2