Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 5:29pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    As for the OP and anyone else who hides that **** cause they want to train, **** off! Your being selfish and putting your training time over your entire school's well being. If someone was purposefully and repeatedly bringing that stuff into the gym I would consider expelling him till he learned about proper hygiene
    You forgot the part about beating the ever loving piss out of said individual with large, heavy, blunt instruments of pain.

That crap is disgusting, expensive, and potentially dangerous. This thread gives new meaning to the phrase "kill it with fire".

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 7:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat0s View Post
    I have athletes foot on one of my feet, and go to class bare foot, how do remove it?
    With a fucking hacksaw, jerk. :XXpuke:
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 9:17pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've had my share of ringworm infections, but lamisil always works for me. 3 days off and the **** is dead and not contagious, the lesion just takes about a week or so longer to heal completely. Of course I never let the thing get out of control beyond about 3/4'' in diameter. Oh, and it came from a doctor that 3 days of lamisil would make it not contagious. I've never seen anyone I've rolled with come down with it after me either.

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 10:25pm

Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I've had my share of ringworm infections, but lamisil always works for me. 3 days off and the **** is dead and not contagious, the lesion just takes about a week or so longer to heal completely.
    Woah, so if the ring is gone and the lesion is still there, it's not contagious anymore? Because if so, I've just wasted a full week of Judo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 1:58am

Style: MMA, BJJ, CMD, TKD, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I've had my share of ringworm infections, but lamisil always works for me. 3 days off and the **** is dead and not contagious, the lesion just takes about a week or so longer to heal completely. Of course I never let the thing get out of control beyond about 3/4'' in diameter. Oh, and it came from a doctor that 3 days of lamisil would make it not contagious. I've never seen anyone I've rolled with come down with it after me either.
    Quoted for truth.
    Don't be a douchebag, treat it and then get back to the gym.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 6:38am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whenever I have a rashy looking thing I just bring a little cup of bleach into the shower with me. Wash as normal, then rub the bleach all over my body or rash looking areas, let it sit a minute, then rinse off. Do that a few times and nothing will survive.

If I know for a fact I have worm, I kill it with bleach, much faster than creams and stuff.

Everyone I know grows a vagina when I tell them I use bleach, but it works right away if you catch it on time.

Also, I love summer training because after every session I just jump in the pool and soak for a few minutes. The chlorine kills everything.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 12:16pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusdbrutus View Post
    Woah, so if the ring is gone and the lesion is still there, it's not contagious anymore? Because if so, I've just wasted a full week of Judo.
    That's basically what i've been told by a doctor and a coach, and it seems to have been true. We've never had mad outbreaks of ringworm at the gym, and you'd think if that was false we would.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234