Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 2:27am

Style: TKD, judo, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OP,

due to fuckers like you I lost large chunks of 3 wrestling seasons and almost lost an arm during a football season. My skin is naturally oily and very susceptible to skin diseases as a result. I nuke that **** with oral and topical anti fungals for up to a week after the ring goes away.

I almost lost my **** on a higher rank in judo when I heard he had been coming in with impetigo. Fortunately for me we have two doctors in our club that did it for me.

You are a vile, revolting creature when you have a skin fungus, and more often than not you also have an underlying staph infection that you can also pass on and is potentially fatal.

Seriously, if you pull crap like that you should be kicked out of your club, plain and simple.

Posted On:
    6/08/2009 3:58pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ringworm=athletes foot? I hear a couple of people mentioning feet,
    I have athletes foot on one of my feet, and go to class bare foot, how do remove it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2009 4:36pm

Style: Krotty/Crapple/Goonery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat0s View Post
    I have athletes foot on one of my feet, and go to class bare foot, how do remove it?
    Go to local pharmacy and ask how do remove it, purchase over the counter remedy, use according to directions on package.

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    6/08/2009 7:09pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krat0s View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? Do the people you train with a favor and go get your nasty ass educated and stay the **** away until you are cleaned up.

God DAMN I hate this thread.

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 12:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacker View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? Do the people you train with a favor and go get your nasty ass educated and stay the **** away until you are cleaned up.
    God DAMN I hate this thread.
    I am surprised they havent said anything actually, I guess I can wear socks till its fully cured,

*rubs athletes foot over mats*

so is ring worm athletes foot? no one answerd it yet
    I will take this seriously, and try my best to get it cured.
    Last edited by Krat0s; 6/09/2009 12:39am at .

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 12:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacker View Post
    Are you that fucking hilarious? Do the people you train with a favor and go get your awsome ass educated and keep coming until you spread athletes foot everywhere.

God DAMN I Love this thread.

Fixed.

Posted On:
    6/09/2009 12:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thatrugbyguy View Post
    Go to local pharmacy and ask how do remove it, purchase over the counter remedy, use according to directions on package.
    Thanks

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 1:27pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate this thread, how common is Ringworm in contact sports? Jesus, Do many gyms have experience with people hiding contagious disease like this or are these examples unusual?

if I find out anyone at my club is deliberately rolling around the mats with skin fungus I'm going to run them down with my car.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 2:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you hide the ringworm you are an asshole. I was only into BJJ for a month at a school in NJ when I got ringworm. I went to talk to the instuctor about it. I wanted to know if he cleans his floor and to advise him I would be taking time off to treat the rash. He rolled up his sleeve and showed me his ringworm! He said "it is part of the art, just put cream on it. See you in class!" I told him I wanted out of the contract. I agreed not to share this story to the rest of the community and was granted release from my contract. I agreed not advise the rest of the community that his school was filthy. If I wasn't so pissed off I probably would have stayed with the art. What a turn off. Op. Stay home until it is healed.
    Last edited by Urban Achiever; 6/23/2009 2:13pm at . Reason: spelling

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    6/23/2009 3:34pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Achiever View Post
    If you hide the ringworm you are an asshole. I was only into BJJ for a month at a school in NJ when I got ringworm. I went to talk to the instuctor about it. I wanted to know if he cleans his floor and to advise him I would be taking time off to treat the rash. He rolled up his sleeve and showed me his ringworm! He said "it is part of the art, just put cream on it. See you in class!" I told him I wanted out of the contract. I agreed not to share this story to the rest of the community and was granted release from my contract. I agreed not advise the rest of the community that his school was filthy. If I wasn't so pissed off I probably would have stayed with the art. What a turn off. Op. Stay home until it is healed.
    That's truly gross.

Yes, ringworm and staph are going to happen but that doesn't mean you ignore the situation and don't take proactive steps to minimize the spreading of disease and unsanitary conditions!

As for the OP and anyone else who hides that **** cause they want to train, **** off! Your being selfish and putting your training time over your entire school's well being. If someone was purposefully and repeatedly bringing that stuff into the gym I would consider expelling him till he learned about proper hygiene
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast